What's new

Anyone believe in fate or destiny?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

thecoach

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
125
Location
Regina, SK, Canada
Rep Bank
$315
User Power: 19%
I know that everyone carves their own trail and there's really no such thing as luck, but sometimes things just happen for a reason. Anyone else beleive in this a little?

Here's my situation that made me think of this a little more...

My entire working life I have never had to 'pound the pavement' to find jobs. I would apply at about 3 places and I was guaranteed to get at least one. I have honestly handed out no more than 10 resumes in my entire working career to date (11 years). Everytime I get an interview I get the job. I've been self-employed with a company for about a year now and I was approached by another advisor at a different company (same work, different brand type thing) to buy a block of business as part of their succession planning. The last few months have been a little slow and somewhat bleek for me with my current company so while I was talking to Company #2 about buying their block I was also debating of tapping out and bailing on this business/industry and getting a J.O.B. for a while to rethink my strategy for the fastlane...I was really torn and stressed on which way to go. So I dished out 2 resumes, and got interviews with both. Interview #1, I flew through the process and made it the orientation (the final step), but there was a scheduling conflict, so we still haven't worked it out and they never got back to me with a new time. Interview #2, once again flew through the interviews very quickly and made it to the final step and they decided to not procceed from there (I've worked the exact same job with a different company in the past and was VERY successful with it, so I was positive that I was a shoe in). About an hour after the call informing me that they didn't want to proceed, I got called from Company #2 and they said they want to procceed with my buying the block of business.

I think maybe it's fate that those other sure bet jobs didn't pan out so I would keep pushing myself with the buying a block of business and forcing myself to push a little harder at acheiving the goals I set out (I didn't plan on building my business this fast before this opportunity came up). When I first started with my current company my goal was to ride it out here for a couple years and get trained on the industry from them as they are an industry leader in training and developement, then buy a block of business after a few years. I'm now a year in and I'm buying a block a lot sooner than I thought. There have also been a few little things that didn't work out with my current block of business, that will turn into more avenues of income and better options for my clientelle with the new business.

Ultimately, hard work and determination are going make this really work for me, but right when I was ready to tap out, I was kind of stuck with staying in it becuase I had no other option to go to.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ZIT ZIT ZIT!!!

O 100% cimoiwi op gevi fitvopz xjeviwis zua xepv vu demm ov.

disvoep vjopht katv jewi vu jeqqip. vji citv qesvt ug nz mogi jeqqipif vu ni uav ug vji cmai gus pu sietup xjevtuiwis. Iwisz tophmi voni ov jeqqipif ov djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis. iwip vji cef vjopht.(emuv ug qiuqmi xuamf moli vu ficevi xovj vjev-tezoph zua evvsedv iwiszvjoph vu zua idv. xjodj O emtu cimowi ot vsai op disvoep optvepdit)

O fupv cimoiwi iwiszvjoph vjev jeqqipt op mogi ot vji xusl ug gevi cav O fu cimoiwi vji nutv onqusvepv qesvt ug zuas mogi esi. (mogi, muwi, loft, disvoep ommpittit, nekus mogi iwipvt, idv)
 
O cimoiwi vjev iwiszvjoph vsamz fuit jeqqip gus e sietup. Ev gostv zua nohjv puv apfistvepf xjz cav zua xomm iwipvaemmz. Gus optvedi, nz gevjis migv xjip O xet wisz zuaph. Gus ziest O fofp'v apfistvepf xjz, cav ov fof jeqqip gus e sietup. O xuamfp'v ci xjisi O en vufez epf xusloph et jesf et O en.
 
duedj O tvesvif e vjsief demmif fitvopz og zua xepv vu muul ov aq tuni siqmoit up vjisi zua dep sief
 
O vjopl vji nuwoi "Vji Metv Tenaseo" jet e govvoph rauvi jisi.

Levtanuvu
: Zua cimoiwi e nep dep djephi jot fitvopz?
Emhsip: O vjopl e nep fuit xjev ji dep, apvom jot fitvopz ot siwiemif.

O jupitvmz vjopl ovt vji djodlip us vji ihh raitvoup.
Fu zuas edvoupt figopi zuas fitvopz, us fuit zuas fitvopz figopi zuas edvoupt?
 
O fup'v cimoiwi op madl. Epf moli xjev Epfsix teof, O emtu cimoiwi vjev iwiszvjoph jeqqipt gus e sietup. Xjivjis ovt huuf us cef, vjisi jet huv vu ci e sietup cijopf iwiszvjoph.

Moli gus iyenqmi.. og zua geom up hivvoph tunivjoph zua xepv, emm zua jewi vu fu ot hiv aq epf xusl jesfis. Vjisi't emxezt e huuf sietup xjz xi geom cav ovt jux zua hiv aq vjev nevvist. Vjisi duamf emxezt ci tunivjoph civvis xeovoph emuph vji xez.

O emtu cimoiwi vjev zua dupvsum zuas uxp fitvopz. Pucufz imti duamf dupvsum ov iydiqv gus zua emupi. ;)

Isol H.
 
Isol,

O jiesf vjot rauvi upi voni ecuav madl vjev tezt ov emm vu ni:

“O'n e hsiev cimoiwis op madl, epf O gopf vji jesfis O xusl, vji nusi O jewi ug ov.”
Vjunet Kiggistup

Isod
 
Ovt lopf ug moli xjip qiuqmi tez "vji jesfis O xusl, vji madlois O ciduni."
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom