- Joined
- Feb 15, 2012
- Messages
- 160
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 97%
For the last couple weeks I have been reading articles on cloud computing.
One issue with cloud computing is privacy and the certain things it entails like who owns the data.
Metadata: If there is a clear agreement that the data is owned by the customer and cant be used by the vendor --- does that include things like number of users actively using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system or the number of new sales leads entered in a given quarter or number of meetings booked.
Other issue include anonymized data and whether the vendor can use unattributed statistics and use it for profit.
I have thinking of solutions for some time now and have not gotten anywhere?
Am I looking at these too much in a general sense? Should I look in a more specific/smaller way?
and/or should I see this issue from another perspective?
Any advice would be helpful!
Thanks!
One issue with cloud computing is privacy and the certain things it entails like who owns the data.
Metadata: If there is a clear agreement that the data is owned by the customer and cant be used by the vendor --- does that include things like number of users actively using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system or the number of new sales leads entered in a given quarter or number of meetings booked.
Other issue include anonymized data and whether the vendor can use unattributed statistics and use it for profit.
I have thinking of solutions for some time now and have not gotten anywhere?
Am I looking at these too much in a general sense? Should I look in a more specific/smaller way?
and/or should I see this issue from another perspective?
Any advice would be helpful!
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
