The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any global citizens here?

bartmilatz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 28, 2013
London
Hi awesome Fastlaners!

My name is Bart Milatz and I am a global citizen! I love to travel and have lived on 4 continents and speak 5 languages.

Personal growth is something that inspires me as well as educating people and pushing their buttons to help them get out of their paradigm. Currently I reside in London for a while. I moved here after Brexit as I believe with challenge comes opportunity!

Any other global citizens here? Or anyone in London? Would be nice to connect with you guys here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
@bartmilatz It took only 6 years and 6 months after joining the forum to make your first post?
Slow down with all that rushing :).

Jokes aside, yeah I am a pretty active traveler these days. I've lived on 4 continents and been on 5.
I would've been on all 6 habitable continents by now, but on my way to Australia this year, it turned out I needed a visa. Somehow, I thought I checked and didn't need one as an American. I was not allowed to board, so I said screw it and went back home. Lost that non-refundable round trip ticket too.

I haven't been to London since 2011. Though I was in Europe some months ago, in Lisbon and Amsterdam. Currently in South Korea, and spending almost three months here.

bartmilatz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jan 28, 2013
London
@bartmilatz It took only 6 years and 6 months after joining the forum to make your first post?
Slow down with all that rushing :).

Jokes aside, yeah I am a pretty active traveler these days. I've lived on 4 continents and been on 5.
I would've been on all 6 habitable continents by now, but on my way to Australia this year, it turned out I needed a visa. Somehow, I thought I checked and didn't need one as an American. I was not allowed to board, so I said screw it and went back home. Lost that non-refundable round trip ticket too.

I haven't been to London since 2011. Though I was in Europe some months ago, in Lisbon and Amsterdam. Currently in South Korea, and spending almost three months here.

Haha I know right! I made an account 6 years ago but forgot. I recently re-read the fast lane book again and found myself trying to create an account which was already there :). Haha Better late than never right :)

So cool that you are in South Korea now! Do you speak the language or learning it?

Australia can be pretty bad with visas indeed: I lived there for 7 years, spent 80,000AUD on a useless degree and then they rejected my application for permanent residency. Fortunately, there are plenty of nicer countries out there. If you ever come to London let me know!

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Currently I reside in London for a while. I moved here after Brexit as I believe with challenge comes opportunity!

Welcome.

Are you from the future? Brexit has not happened yet. :)

Dan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Haha I know right! I made an account 6 years ago but forgot. I recently re-read the fast lane book again and found myself trying to create an account which was already there :). Haha Better late than never right :)

So cool that you are in South Korea now! Do you speak the language or learning it?

Australia can be pretty bad with visas indeed: I lived there for 7 years, spent 80,000AUD on a useless degree and then they rejected my application for permanent residency. Fortunately, there are plenty of nicer countries out there. If you ever come to London let me know!

No, I don't speak the language. Just basic courtesy words and phrases.
I travel to too many places to attempt learning all the languages.

Must have sucked they didn't approve your PR application. Though they must be getting slammed with those by international students all trying to stay.

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
I'm not sure if I can call myself a global citizen; I only speak my first language and English.
But I lived in France, UK, Poland, Germany, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Cyprus and traveled 43 countries and I have no fixed location really (living on airbnbs and short rentals) so maybe it counts.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...