The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Famous People on the Forums?

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Where this forum obviously attracts successful people and aspiring successful people... I am curious to know if there are any famous or well known people on this forum hiding behind a username. A lot of people are aware of MJ who follow online business etc.

Of course you wouldn't have to reveal yourself but I am curious to know if there are any famous folks hanging out here.

Donald Trump... is that you? :groove:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I admit, I am famous, but noone else will realize until 5 years from now. At this point, I am most loyal member of my fanclub of one. However it was touch and go with zero fans for a bit there.

Merkin Man

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
If there are any, they likely aren't going to reveal themselves. The ones who do (if any) will raise my eye brows as to their legitimacy. I would say it's more plausible to think there are people working for famous people on this, or any other, forum. Especially if there is a competitive aspect involved (Richdad comes to mind)

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Yeah I would never expect them to reveal themselves. Think of all the emails and PMs they would begin getting haha....

I like to ask the question though. It's fun. To think famous people don't go to forums and post topics and comment on stuff is a bit naive.

Just think you could be having a conversation with the CEO of a large well known corporation or a famous writer or actor and never know it :urock2:

LondonLife

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 8, 2010
London
Perhaps famous in their field, perhaps not "Famous".

Entrepreneur's are usually too busy working than to be building a cult of personality around themselves. Then those who make it to billionaire levels hire people to do it for them. But then it's about power rather than money.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Where this forum obviously attracts successful people and aspiring successful people... I am curious to know if there are any famous or well known people on this forum hiding behind a username. A lot of people are aware of MJ who follow online business etc.

Of course you wouldn't have to reveal yourself but I am curious to know if there are any famous folks hanging out here.

Donald Trump... is that you? :groove:

I'm not famous, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night . . .

Seriously, think about what you're saying: That it would be cool to be reading posts from a celebrity.

While I agree that might be fun (in a Tabloid/Entertainment Tonight sort of way), it doesn't change the person's ability to communicate their ideas and understanding of financial or wealth building concepts.

(although it would change my perception of things if I read their posts and realized that they have been sued in the past for income tax evasion, or fraud, or had millions and were now bankrupt, etc.)

I think of the people on our team-- and I am GLAD they are not celebrities. I work with them because they have the gift of explaining complex things to me (who can be a bit dense at times). So people like our wealth coach, our realtor (who passed away a few years ago), our mortgage broker, or SBA liason, our web designer, our booking engine guru--- these are all people who are a pleasure to work with-- and from whom I've learned a lot.

I also learn a lot from some of the folks on these forums. And while it might tickle my ego bone to know they were famous, I'm kinda glad I don't know. Because I value the people here not for their celibrity-- but by their posts, and their willingness to share. And by how they treat others. :)

-Russ H.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I don't know if I told you guys, but I'm kind of a big deal.:icon_super:

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
We have tons of celebrities on here. I follow their posts like clockwork. They have something to say, I listen.

Folks like Yveskliensky, RussH, AroundTheWorld, Jonleehacker, phlgirl, JScott etc etc etc.

Truth be told they may not be famous outside this forum, but I don't care. They're famous in my little world. Good advice is good advice, no matter where it comes from.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
We have tons of celebrities on here. I follow their posts like clockwork. They have something to say, I listen.

Folks like Yveskliensky, RussH, AroundTheWorld, Jonleehacker, phlgirl, JScott etc etc etc.

Truth be told they may not be famous outside this forum, but I don't care. They're famous in my little world. Good advice is good advice, no matter where it comes from.
So if they are the famous ones on here, then who is the butler? haha :notworthy:

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
Oh, I am famous. I have all kinds of people calling me. I think of them as my fans and they use really fancy words like: "Litigators" or "Attorneys representing the Plaintiffs."

Sometimes they yell at me and I think they're just so happy to hear my voice.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
I admit, I am famous, but noone else will realize until 5 years from now. At this point, I am most loyal member of my fanclub of one. However it was touch and go with zero fans for a bit there.

No I realize it right now. Make that a fan club of 2.

So if they are the famous ones on here, then who is the butler? haha :notworthy:

Just call me Jeeves :rofl:

White8

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 6, 2007
Salem, OR

It took some time for me to learn that typically, the people who really should be "famous" are the people we know and work with that are generally off of the radar and those that are famous in a more traditional sense are often posers with little to offer.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Well. I am not famous, but my name is.

People thought I am the Hollywood movie producer and asked me if they can become part of my next movies.

Terence Chang on IMDB

Now. Terence Chang is friend with Terence Chang on Facebook.

Here are some of the movies my alias friend produced.

The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) (executive producer)
Paycheck (2003) (producer)
Bulletproof Monk (2003) (producer)
Red Skies (2002) (TV) (executive producer)
Windtalkers (2002) (producer)
Mission: Impossible II (2000) (executive producer)
Anna and the King (1999) (executive producer)
The Corruptor (1999) (executive producer)
Blackjack (1998) (TV) (executive producer)
The Big Hit (1998) (executive producer)
The Replacement Killers (1998) (executive producer)
Face/Off (1997) (producer)
Broken Arrow (1996) (producer)

Can I say I am famous? :urock2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!