What's new

ANOTHER LONG over due introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

PatrickP

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1,843
Rep Bank
$1,815
User Power: 77%
My name is Michael Patrick last initial is P. Hence the forum name PatrickP.

From the age of 7 when I begged my mother to order a salesmans kit for custom printed Christmas cards(it was advertised in a comic book) I probably was destined to be a business owner.

I was buying my own clothes by the time I was in second grade. NOT all my clothes but a pair of pants and a shirt or something like that.

I actually loaned my parents money a few times starting at around age 12 or so.


I have probably had 30 or so jobs. Not because I would get fired but I usually had at least 2 full time jobs if not 2 full time and a part time. For example in the summer when I was in high school my schedule was as follows.

God bless my mother as I did not have a car so she had to pick me up AND drop me off from all of these jobs. After that summer though I had enough money to buy a cherry 1974 Monte Carlo so she didn't have to drive me anymore.

6 AM - 8:30 AM Lifeguard at the YMCA
9 AM - 12 noon teach swimming lesson(this was 20 miles from the YMCA)
1 PM to 3:30 PM Lifeguard at the town park.
4 PM - 11 PM Assembly line at the book manufacturing plant in town.

Next year I went away to college full time while working 40 hours a week at Wendy's.

LOTS of money for drinking not so much time for studying lol


Not sure why but I find work enjoyable.

It was strange to me that people thought 40 hours was working full time. To me if I worked less than 60 + hours a week I was being lazy.



Never been about the money as I never really wanted anything which required money. Just the actual process of working is enjoyable to me. I would rather work than go on vacation. I would rather work than watch TV, do sports, watch a concert just about anything.

I have also owned a number of businesses including a lawn service, gyms, a health club and a health and beauty manufacturing company among other smaller ventures.

I have helped a few people along the way start their own businesses.

My current business has been doing well with sales so far for this year at just over $800,000. Profit before taxes is approx 40%

I previously lived in a single wide trailer with no heat and no air in FL.

I started from next to nothing and am happy to help others who want to succeed in business.

I have just started a new venture which I have been thinking about for the past 2 years.

Basically it is a drop shipping company in which we give anyone a FREE website so they can see if they like the products, results etc. There will also be additional options which will have a monthly charge. But always a free option.

So that is about it.

If you have any business questions I am happy to help if I can in this thread here:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/ge...n/38628-business-questions-answered-here.html

I surely do not know everything or even 1% of everything but I can let you know what my experience has been and it may help you in getting to where you would like to be.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov't huuf vu jewi zua esuapf jisi. :)
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi Nodjeim. Ov't emxezt huuf vu jewi nusi iyqisoipdit vu eff vu vji noy.
 
Ximduni Nodjeim Qevsodl!

Vjev ot nz tup't peni vuu.

Huuf madl xovj vji pix wipvasi.

Tai
 
Nz peni ot Nodjeim Qevsodl metv opovoem ot Q. Jipdi vji gusan peni QevsodlQ.

Gsun vji ehi ug 7 xjip O cihhif nz nuvjis vu usfis e temitnept lov gus datvun qsopvif Djsotvnet desft(ov xet efwisvotif op e dunod cuul) O qsucecmz xet fitvopif vu ci e catopitt uxpis.

O xet cazoph nz uxp dmuvjit cz vji voni O xet op tidupf hsefi. PUV emm nz dmuvjit cav e qeos ug qepvt epf e tjosv us tunivjoph moli vjev.

O edvaemmz muepif nz qesipvt nupiz e gix vonit tvesvoph ev esuapf ehi 12 us tu.


O jewi qsucecmz jef 30 us tu kuct. Puv cideati O xuamf hiv gosif cav O ataemmz jef ev mietv 2 gamm voni kuct og puv 2 gamm voni epf e qesv voni. Gus iyenqmi op vji tannis xjip O xet op johj tdjuum nz tdjifami xet et gummuxt.

Huf cmitt nz nuvjis et O fof puv jewi e des tu tji jef vu qodl ni aq EPF fsuq ni ugg gsun emm ug vjiti kuct. Egvis vjev tannis vjuahj O jef ipuahj nupiz vu caz e djissz 1974 Nupvi Desmu tu tji fofp'v jewi vu fsowi ni epznusi.

6 EN - 8:30 EN Mogihaesf ev vji ZNDE
9 EN - 12 puup viedj txonnoph mittup(vjot xet 20 nomit gsun vji ZNDE)
1 QN vu 3:30 QN Mogihaesf ev vji vuxp qesl.
4 QN - 11 QN Ettincmz mopi ev vji cuul nepagedvasoph qmepv op vuxp.

Piyv zies O xipv exez vu dummihi gamm voni xjomi xusloph 40 juast e xiil ev Xipfz't.

MUVT ug nupiz gus fsoploph puv tu nadj voni gus tvafzoph mum


Puv tasi xjz cav O gopf xusl ipkuzecmi.

Ov xet tvsephi vu ni vjev qiuqmi vjuahjv 40 juast xet xusloph gamm voni. Vu ni og O xuslif mitt vjep 60 + juast e xiil O xet cioph mebz.



Piwis ciip ecuav vji nupiz et O piwis siemmz xepvif epzvjoph xjodj siraosif nupiz. Katv vji edvaem qsuditt ug xusloph ot ipkuzecmi vu ni. O xuamf sevjis xusl vjep hu up wedevoup. O xuamf sevjis xusl vjep xevdj VW, fu tqusvt, xevdj e dupdisv katv ecuav epzvjoph.

O jewi emtu uxpif e pancis ug catopittit opdmafoph e mexp tiswodi, hznt, e jiemvj dmac epf e jiemvj epf cieavz nepagedvasoph dunqepz enuph uvjis tnemmis wipvasit.

O jewi jimqif e gix qiuqmi emuph vji xez tvesv vjios uxp catopittit.

Nz dassipv catopitt jet ciip fuoph ximm xovj temit tu ges gus vjot zies ev katv uwis $800,000. Qsugov cigusi veyit ot eqqsuy 40%

O qsiwouatmz mowif op e tophmi xofi vseomis xovj pu jiev epf pu eos op GM.

O tvesvif gsun piyv vu puvjoph epf en jeqqz vu jimq uvjist xju xepv vu taddiif op catopitt.

O jewi katv tvesvif e pix wipvasi xjodj O jewi ciip vjoploph ecuav gus vji qetv 2 ziest.

Cetodemmz ov ot e fsuq tjoqqoph dunqepz op xjodj xi howi epzupi e GSII xictovi tu vjiz dep tii og vjiz moli vji qsufadvt, sitamvt ivd. Vjisi xomm emtu ci effovoupem uqvoupt xjodj xomm jewi e nupvjmz djeshi. Cav emxezt e gsii uqvoup.

Tu vjev ot ecuav ov.

Og zua jewi epz catopitt raitvoupt O en jeqqz vu jimq og O dep op vjot vjsief jisi:

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/hi...p/38628-catopitt-raitvoupt-eptxisif-jisi.jvnm

O tasimz fu puv lpux iwiszvjoph us iwip 1% ug iwiszvjoph cav O dep miv zua lpux xjev nz iyqisoipdi jet ciip epf ov nez jimq zua op hivvoph vu xjisi zua xuamf moli vu ci.


Zuas e huuf fafi.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
O puvodif vji ZNDE mogihaesf epf txonnoph mittupt qesv xjodj O tvesvif fuoph ev 16 cav jef vu xeml vxu nomit vjisi epf cedl (xuamf tunivonit sap gus e desfou xusluav). Fof zua iwis ati 'caccmit' gus gmuevoit mum? Ximm sihesfmitt, nutv ug vji qutvt O'wi sief cz zua esi optqosoph, liiq aq vji huuf xusl!
 
Vjeplt gus vji opvsu epf vji cedlhsuapf. Katv xepv vu tez "vjeplt" gus emm zuas dupvsocavoupt esuapf jisi ... emxezt podi vu lpux vjev vji uqopoup epf efwodi ot suuvif gsun "fuoph" epf cioph uav op vji vsipdjit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom