Greystone
Regular Contributor
Hi Guys,
I'm Thibaut, I'm a 24 year old french boy.
I'm very happy to be a new member of this community. I'm myself building a social network for a community (the aviation community), but I'll soon open a new diary on this forum so that you can follow my day to day progression.
A few word about my self: I'm 24, website programmer, professionnal pilot (looking for a job, but I definitely don't want to do that all my life), guitar player, and a huge fan of the Fastlane. I read the book, and i've been reading this forum since january of this year.
I tried to build different businesses and a couple of website in the past, but none of them worked. I created my first company when I was 22. That consisited in giving radiotelephony courses to french student pilots, but after a couple of months (and despite making a few euros - french pilots really suck at english) I admitted to myself that there was simply no scale in that business. So I eventually dropped it. But Learnt a lot from it (how to create and market an idea from nothing).
Now, I am on that social network and which is doing all right for a begining. There are not many members (102 at now), but I launched the website only 2 months ago. Basically, the idea is to put people from the aeronautical community in connexion, according to the place where they are (pilots always move). I called it Stopover24.com, and for the moment it seems to be working as a few users have already got in touch and met. My aim is to push that project as far I can, and, by August 2013, to achieve a minimum number of 1000 users. If I haven't achieved that goal by that time, I'll probably move on to something else. Else, I'll continue growing the community to 10 000. Then 100 000. I truly believe in it, because over a hundred users has already registered in. So that motivates me to push the idea further.
Anyway, I'll fully explain the whole idea in the the diary I'll start on that forum (which will probably be in the internet businesses section), and I'm looking forwards to having your support because I feel on my own sometimes lol (most of my pilot mates don't understand why I do that).
Thank you for reading me. Hope to hear from you soon ( and sorry for the spelling mistakes ).
Thibaut
I'm Thibaut, I'm a 24 year old french boy.
I'm very happy to be a new member of this community. I'm myself building a social network for a community (the aviation community), but I'll soon open a new diary on this forum so that you can follow my day to day progression.
A few word about my self: I'm 24, website programmer, professionnal pilot (looking for a job, but I definitely don't want to do that all my life), guitar player, and a huge fan of the Fastlane. I read the book, and i've been reading this forum since january of this year.
I tried to build different businesses and a couple of website in the past, but none of them worked. I created my first company when I was 22. That consisited in giving radiotelephony courses to french student pilots, but after a couple of months (and despite making a few euros - french pilots really suck at english) I admitted to myself that there was simply no scale in that business. So I eventually dropped it. But Learnt a lot from it (how to create and market an idea from nothing).
Now, I am on that social network and which is doing all right for a begining. There are not many members (102 at now), but I launched the website only 2 months ago. Basically, the idea is to put people from the aeronautical community in connexion, according to the place where they are (pilots always move). I called it Stopover24.com, and for the moment it seems to be working as a few users have already got in touch and met. My aim is to push that project as far I can, and, by August 2013, to achieve a minimum number of 1000 users. If I haven't achieved that goal by that time, I'll probably move on to something else. Else, I'll continue growing the community to 10 000. Then 100 000. I truly believe in it, because over a hundred users has already registered in. So that motivates me to push the idea further.
Anyway, I'll fully explain the whole idea in the the diary I'll start on that forum (which will probably be in the internet businesses section), and I'm looking forwards to having your support because I feel on my own sometimes lol (most of my pilot mates don't understand why I do that).
Thank you for reading me. Hope to hear from you soon ( and sorry for the spelling mistakes ).
Thibaut
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
