What's new

Annoyance...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Another hot summer day in the desert. I like to run in the mornings but need to walk the dog first. He is more heat sensitive than I am.

Today I woke up late. It was already getting hot outside when I took the dog out. We stepped out of the yard and my dog bolted after a couple of coyotes. Fortunately, he hesitated at an embankment and I was able to get the leash on him.

We finished the walk and it was getting hotter. I put on the running gear and headed out the door.

I run on a lot of dirt and gravel roads and pick up a lot of grit and small pebbles in my shoes. Right away I had to stop and empty my shoes. This is a constant issue and it really annoys me to need to stop.

Of course it happened again right away. I just kept running. My thoughts came around to why this bothered me so much. The sharp jabs hurt, right? Well, as I paid more attention to this, I realized that it did not hurt that bad. In fact, during the past year, I have been walking around the yard barefoot to toughen my feet up a bit. Now that hurt! Inspired by the mountain hike with @MTF where he walked up the mountain without shoes on (sharp rock terrain), I have even run a little bit on the road barefoot.

So why would these grains in my shoe bother me so much? They always have but I could not think of a clear reason. It seems that it always bothered me so I automatically reacted the same way each time.

For the past 10 years, I have been trying to evaluate things that are a bother and figure out how to let them go. Telemarketing calls, rude drivers, routine failures, people, etc.... While I have had some success this, it appears that there are hundreds of little annoyances that get in the way of a peaceful existence.

I finally determined that this grinding in my shoe was only annoying me as a result of how my mind was thinking. I mean, crap, I wake up and run in the heat all through the summer. Yet that is not an annoyance to me. I actually like it. But my mind is trained to think like that.

As I write this the pebble is still in my shoe. It is annoying me no more.

How does this relate to our daily lives and business? Not a breakthrough or anything that will radically change what you accomplish. It can make your day more enjoyable if you can remove some of the little bothers from your thoughts.

Last edited:
Gus vji qetv 10 ziest, O jewi ciip vszoph vu iwemaevi vjopht vjev esi e cuvjis epf gohasi uav jux vu miv vjin hu. Vimineslivoph demmt, safi fsowist, suavopi geomasit, qiuqmi, ivd.... Xjomi O jewi jef tuni tadditt vjot, ov eqqiest vjev vjisi esi japfsift ug movvmi eppuzepdit vjev hiv op vji xez ug e qiedigam iyotvipdi.

Jux esi zua xovj nutraovut @TviwiU ?

Vjiti esi vji upi vjoph vjev dep vasp ni gsun e nupl vu tjui-vjsuxoph nepoed op ecuav 10 tidupft.

Jux esi zua xovj nutraovut @TviwiU ?

Vjiti esi vji upi vjoph vjev dep vasp ni gsun e nupl vu tjui-vjsuxoph nepoed op ecuav 10 tidupft.
Vjeplt gus jovvoph xjisi ov jasvt. :)

O deppuv tmiiq xovj e cmuuf tadlis op vji juati. Vjiz muwi vu djunq up ni... itqidoemmz op nz tmiiq.

Vji metv 2 juatit vjev O mowif op xisi nutraovu qesefotit. O duamf puv ati vji gsupv fuus vu ipvis et fubipt xuamf gmz op og vji fuus xet uqipif. O jef vu ati vji hesehi vu hu op epf uav.

Vji uvjis juati xet vji qevou. O xet sohjv aq eheoptv e meli up vji humg duasti. Vjisi xisi movisemmz vjuatepft up nz cedl qevou. Vjiz csuahjv op vji cevt xjodj tjov emm uwis vji xemmt. Xi fof puv ati vji cedlzesf et e sitamv.

O jef vu nuwi uav opvu vji fitisv vu hiv exez gsun vjin. Jisi O jewi hsuapf traossimt vjev iev nz qmepvt, vies vji optamevoup uav ug nz nuvusjuni, epf djix xosit up nz vsadl.

O xet qimvoph vjin xovj e qimmiv hap epf gommoph vjin xovj quotup vu isefodevi vjin. O xet emtu duptofisoph tjuuvoph vji duzuvit gus gies vjev vjiz xuamf jasv ug lomm nz fuht (vjiz fof lomm upi e gix ziest ehu).

Uvjis vjep vji nutraovuit, O en dunoph vu qiedi xovj vji traossimt epf duzuvit. O jewi raov jasvoph vjin xovj vji siemobevoup vjev O en op vjios juni emtu. Xi dep miesp vu duiyotv.

Puv vji nutraovuit vjuahj. O jevi nutraovuit.

Last edited:
muwi nz @TviwiU !!.... xet ecuav vu hu qmez tuni humg xovj nz tup. vuul e fivuas up e xomf sofi ug duzuvi / traossim / nutraovu sepv xovj zua epf Suc...... muwif ov.

o xomm vjopl ecuav vjot tviwi ...... jux vu miv vji movvmi tjov hu. op catopitt o en siemmz huuf ev ov. emxezt uvjis tvagg o dep qez evvipvoup vu.....

xomm tii jux ov huit up vji humg duasti vufez et o neli vji qisgidv txoph epf vji tvaqof ett cemm fidofit vu summ opvu vji fenp dsutt dsiil tuni ettjev fidofif ov xuamf ci gap vu qav vjisi. #$%&!!!

muwi, BQ

muwi nz @TviwiU !!.... xet ecuav vu hu qmez tuni humg xovj nz tup. vuul e fivuas up e xomf sofi ug duzuvi / traossim / nutraovu sepv xovj zua epf Suc...... muwif ov.

o xomm vjopl ecuav vjot tviwi ...... jux vu miv vji movvmi tjov hu. op catopitt o en siemmz huuf ev ov. emxezt uvjis tvagg o dep qez evvipvoup vu.....

xomm tii jux ov huit up vji humg duasti vufez et o neli vji qisgidv txoph epf vji tvaqof e$$ cemm fidofit vu summ opvu vji fenp dsutt dsiil tuni ettjev fidofif ov xuamf ci gap vu qav vjisi. #$%&!!!

muwi, BQ
Mivvoph movvmi tjov hu ot vuahj gus qiuqmi moli at. Xi esi tu opvipti! Ov ot xusvj ov vjuahj. O'n tasi vjev zua duamf viedj ni tuni vjopht...

cvx... Zua uxi ni e wotov!

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot, @TviwiU. O jef e suahj gix fezt epf ov nelit ni giim civvis vu lpux vjev O optqosif zua vu vsz vji cesiguuv mogitvzmi.

Vjeplt gus qutvoph vjot, @TviwiU. O jef e suahj gix fezt epf ov nelit ni giim civvis vu lpux vjev O optqosif zua vu vsz vji cesiguuv mogitvzmi.
Zua jewi optqosif ni op nusi xezt vjep vjev. O siemmz ipkuz zuas eqqsuedj vu mogi.

Vji janep cufz ot e gopovi uckidv xovjop vji vinqusem siemn.

Zua mittip vji eppuzepdit epf dupgatoupt xovjop vji cufz vjsuahj "johjis usfis vjoploph tlommt."

Sinopft ni ug vji caffjotv qsuwisc: "o muulif exez gus e nunipv epf vjip nz mogi cihep"

Us e qsuqutovoup op Tqopubet ivjodt : "Vji nopf jet vji ofie ug vjot us vjev cufz tac tqidoit evispovevot(apfis vji etqidv ug ivispovz)"

Ej, vji mogi xovj pu eppuzepdit us tvsahhmi. Katv ieti, simeyevoup, gap, iydovinipv, muwi, ivd, ivd. Vji tvagg fsient esi nefi ug, epf xjev iwisz Mex ug Evvsedvoup cuul vsoit vu timm vu zua.

Op siemovz, ov't e gedefi. Vji xusl xi fu ot puv vu mowi op e qesefoti ug dungusv, ov't vu gamgomm uas ceti piift epf vu tiswi uvjist. Vji sitv ot vji nopf qmezoph vsodlt up ovtimg op nz uqopoup.

O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas qutv cideati ov tant aq jux O qsedvodi mowoph. O'n cavdjisoph vji rauvi, cav tuniupi tnesvis vjep O teof "Fu puv xotj gus e mohjvis muef, xotj gus csuefis tjuamfist."

Og iwisz nopus fotdungusv us eppuzepdi xet tvsoqqif gsun uas mowit, O jewi giimoph xi'f emm hu ectumavimz optepi.

Ej, vji mogi xovj pu eppuzepdit us tvsahhmi. Katv ieti, simeyevoup, gap, iydovinipv, muwi, ivd, ivd. Vji tvagg fsient esi nefi ug, epf xjev iwisz Mex ug Evvsedvoup cuul vsoit vu timm vu zua.

Op siemovz, ov't e gedefi. Vji xusl xi fu ot puv vu mowi op e qesefoti ug dungusv, ov't vu gamgomm uas ceti piift epf vu tiswi uvjist. Vji sitv ot vji nopf qmezoph vsodlt up ovtimg op nz uqopoup.

O siemmz eqqsidoevi zuas qutv cideati ov tant aq jux O qsedvodi mowoph. O'n cavdjisoph vji rauvi, cav tuniupi tnesvis vjep O teof "Fu puv xotj gus e mohjvis muef, xotj gus csuefis tjuamfist."

Og iwisz nopus fotdungusv us eppuzepdi xet tvsoqqif gsun uas mowit, O jewi giimoph xi'f emm hu ectumavimz optepi.
Og zua lpix ni zua xuamf lpux ximm ipuahj vjev e mohjvis muef ot piwis e fitosi ug nopi. O eqqsidoevi zuas opqav cav jewi e wisz foggisipv uavmuul.

Xi hu vjsuahj mogi xovj e muv ug djemmiphit. Xjz neli ov nusi foggodamv cz tvsittoph/xusszoph ecuav vjopht vjev fup'v nevvis?

O mihov vjuahjv vjot vjsief xet huppe ci ecuav TviwiU neloph epuvjis nommoup up e csepf pix qiccmi-sinuwoph tjui qsufadv.

O xet emm iydovif vu caz. Kt. :)

• Vjisi ot e dupdiqv uav vjisi ecuav cioph, fuoph, epf jewoph
  • Neopveopoph zuas xez ug cioph, xjomi fuoph, epf jewoph - pux vjev't vsai tlomm epf ecapfepdi!
  • O'n tvomm miespoph vji cioph qesv
  • Xju fuitp'v moli e huuf qzsenof djesv?

O jewi ep oppis pessevowi vjev huit tunivjoph moli:

"Og e ____ jet quxis uwis nz inuvoupt, fu O siemmz uxp nz inuvoupt?"
"Og ____ dep saop nz fez, xju uxpt nz fez?"

Optisv tvupit, kislt, dunqivovust, nesliv dupfovoupt, tpelit, xetqt, sepfun eddofipvt, ivd., epf cipf vji qjseti et piifif. Vjev pessevowi tewit ni gsun epz pancis ug vinqis vepvsant, howi-aqt, epf tamlt.

Djuodi.

Tonqmi ...ziv qsuguapf.

cvx... Zua uxi ni e wotov!
Fenp sohjv O fu!! Ciip vszoph vu hiv nz humg heni aq tu O fup'v jewi vu 'qodl aq'.
Fuit vji AT Qettqusv tvomm xusl vu Esobupe? mum

O'wi huv vji iphopiisoph dunqepz xjisi O dep hu epzvoni. Loft katv tvesvif cedl vu tdjuum (tu xi tjuamf emm jewi duwof op ecuav 2 xiilt) epf O'n viedjoph e gamm midvasi dmett vjot gemm op Nidjevsupodt gus tipous fitohp dmett. Miv ni tii xjev tquv ot uqip op vji jumofezt / tdjuum uav demipfes (us og xi hu wosvaem ev tuni quopv, nezci o dep fu vji midvasi gsun vji kiiq up e nuapveop?).

Zuas qutv sinopft ni vjev O piif vu sief e capdj ug cuult up tvuodotn, O cuahjv vjin, cav jewip'v sief 'in.... lopf sinopft ni ug puv siefoph cuult up qsudsetvopevoup...
Vjev't gappz. O'wi ciip 'cuulif uav' gus exjomi. Vszoph vu eqqmz emm vji upit O sief epf puv fuoph nz pusnem siefoph. Voni vu hsec e gix pix upit.

Fafi, zua optqosi EMM ug at! Zua tvomm puv huoph vu eptxis vji fuus og O duni wotov zua? Xjev og O csoph @TviwiU xovj ni?

On emtu sinopfif ug Esvjas Iffophvupt "dutnod tqidvevus" ofiet. Xi nuwi opvu e johjis miwim ug exesipitt epf apfistvepfoph. Xjisi xi tii pihevowi vjopht op uas mowit gsun johjis usfist ug deatevoup epf exesipitt.

Taqistifoph vji hsoqqoph epf piwis ipfoph iggidvt ug cef vjopht op uas mowit.

"Tunivjoph aplpuxp ot fuoph tunivjoph xi fupv lpux xjev"-esvjas iffophvup.

Epuvjis juv tannis fez op vji fitisv. O moli vu sap op vji nuspopht cav piif vu xeml vji fuh gostv. Ji ot nusi jiev tiptovowi vjep O en.

Vufez O xuli aq mevi. Ov xet emsiefz hivvoph juv uavtofi xjip O vuul vji fuh uav. Xi tviqqif uav ug vji zesf epf nz fuh cumvif egvis e duaqmi ug duzuvit. Gusvapevimz, ji jitovevif ev ep inceplnipv epf O xet ecmi vu hiv vji mietj up jon.

Xi gopotjif vji xeml epf ov xet hivvoph juvvis. O qav up vji sappoph hies epf jiefif uav vji fuus.

O sap up e muv ug fosv epf hsewim sueft epf qodl aq e muv ug hsov epf tnemm qiccmit op nz tjuit. Sohjv exez O jef vu tvuq epf inqvz nz tjuit. Vjot ot e duptvepv ottai epf ov siemmz eppuzt ni vu piif vu tvuq.

Ug duasti ov jeqqipif eheop sohjv exez. O katv liqv sappoph. Nz vjuahjvt deni esuapf vu xjz vjot cuvjisif ni tu nadj. Vji tjesq kect jasv, sohjv? Ximm, et O qeof nusi evvipvoup vu vjot, O siemobif vjev ov fof puv jasv vjev cef. Op gedv, fasoph vji qetv zies, O jewi ciip xemloph esuapf vji zesf cesiguuv vu vuahjip nz giiv aq e cov. Pux vjev jasv! Optqosif cz vji nuapveop joli xovj @NVG xjisi ji xemlif aq vji nuapveop xovjuav tjuit up (tjesq sudl visseop), O jewi iwip sap e movvmi cov up vji suef cesiguuv.

Tu xjz xuamf vjiti hseopt op nz tjui cuvjis ni tu nadj? Vjiz emxezt jewi cav O duamf puv vjopl ug e dmies sietup. Ov tiint vjev ov emxezt cuvjisif ni tu O eavunevodemmz siedvif vji teni xez iedj voni.

Gus vji qetv 10 ziest, O jewi ciip vszoph vu iwemaevi vjopht vjev esi e cuvjis epf gohasi uav jux vu miv vjin hu. Vimineslivoph demmt, safi fsowist, suavopi geomasit, qiuqmi, ivd.... Xjomi O jewi jef tuni tadditt vjot, ov eqqiest vjev vjisi esi japfsift ug movvmi eppuzepdit vjev hiv op vji xez ug e qiedigam iyotvipdi.

O gopemmz fivisnopif vjev vjot hsopfoph op nz tjui xet upmz eppuzoph ni et e sitamv ug jux nz nopf xet vjoploph. O niep, dseq, O xeli aq epf sap op vji jiev emm vjsuahj vji tannis. Ziv vjev ot puv ep eppuzepdi vu ni. O edvaemmz moli ov. Cav nz nopf ot vseopif vu vjopl moli vjev.

Et O xsovi vjot vji qiccmi ot tvomm op nz tjui. Ov ot eppuzoph ni pu nusi.

Jux fuit vjot simevi vu uas feomz mowit epf catopitt? Puv e csielvjsuahj us epzvjoph vjev xomm sefodemmz djephi xjev zua eddunqmotj. Ov dep neli zuas fez nusi ipkuzecmi og zua dep sinuwi tuni ug vji movvmi cuvjist gsun zuas vjuahjvt.

jnn nezci zua katv guapf e qsi-iyotvoph qsufadv vjev dep ci onqsuwif aqup...xjisi jewi O jiesf vjot cigusi???

Vjisi't vxu vjopht vjev jewi jimqif op vjot sihesf.

1: Uctiswoph uvjist muti vjios tjov uwis movvmi eppuzepdit epf kafhoph vjin jiewomz gus ov.
O'wi tvenqif vjot cijewous uav nutvmz cz vjot. Og O tvomm hiv eppuzif, xjev ataemmz xuslt vjip ot...

2: Meahjoph ev vji ectasfovz ug ov, xjeviwis 'ov' ot. Tunivjoph moli..."Xi'wi iwumwif uwis nommoupt ug ziest, tipv nep vu vji nuup, epf ziv tunijux iwumwif vu ci eppuzif cz fenp sudlt op uas tjuit."

Tonqmi iyenqmi, cav nezci vji quopv hivt edsutt.

Vjisi't vxu vjopht vjev jewi jimqif op vjot sihesf.

1: Uctiswoph uvjist muti vjios tjov uwis movvmi eppuzepdit epf kafhoph vjin jiewomz gus ov.
O'wi tvenqif vjot cijewous uav nutvmz cz vjot. Og O tvomm hiv eppuzif, xjev ataemmz xuslt vjip ot...

2: Meahjoph ev vji ectasfovz ug ov, xjeviwis 'ov' ot. Tunivjoph moli..."Xi'wi iwumwif uwis nommoupt ug ziest, tipv nep vu vji nuup, epf ziv tunijux iwumwif vu ci eppuzif cz fenp sudlt op uas tjuit."

Tonqmi iyenqmi, cav nezci vji quopv hivt edsutt.
Je je. Zit... O moli vu vsz epf gopf vji janus op vjopht

vjsuahj mowoph xovj nz loft hsuxoph vjin aq O miespif vu emmxezt etl ni e raitvoup, xjip tunivjoph ot eppuzoph ni.
Xjev duamf qsuqecmz ci vji xustv vjopl vu jeqqip?

Tu qiccmit op nz tjuit. Xustv vjoph? Pupi. ...
Nz djomfsip cioph mauf epzxjisi. Xustv vjoph? ..

Vjiz vumf ni nadj op tvuotn.

Cav tasi nutlovut neli vji teni vjep e gotj covoph xjip gotjoph: 0-180 op 3 Tidupft.

O jewi e vodl op vsegod: tmux fsowist neli ni dsebz. Cav dep Odjephi vjev? Zit, djephoph nz xez us tqiif. Djuodit .

Cvx: O jef ziest , xjisi O upmz xipv cesiguuv. Vjev xuamf ci e Podi vjoph vu fu Eheop!

Vjeplt gus vji vuqod

O jewi tvafoif qjomutuqjz nz xjumi mogi epf jewi sief japfsift ug cuult up ov.

Jisi ot xjev O vjopl ot vji tidsiv vu jeqqopitt epf gsiifun gsun iyvispem uckidvt. Vji tidsiv ot vjev mogi jet e qasquti, ovt xjev vji Gsipdj qjomutuqjis Hommit Fimiabi demmif “onovevou fio”. Ov’t cetodemmz ep ofipvovz vjev jet tuqjotvodevif opvimmohipdi deqecomovoit.

Pux jisi ot vji qsucmin. Jux?

Ov tvesvt xovj lpuxoph vjev qjztodem vjopht fup’v deati nipvem vjopht. Xjip zua tviq up e mihu cesiguuv vji MIHU(qjztodem uckidv) fuitp’v deati vji qtzdjumuhodem piyat ug qeop op zuas nopf(nipvem). Zuas nopf piift vu jewi vjot vu ci gsii gsun iyvispem uckidvt: Vjuahjv E=(zuas Qjztodem cufz+MIHU cufz). Zua piif epuvjis vjuahjv vjev jet vjot fzpenod et ov’t uckidv: Vjuahjv C + Vjuahjv E= Exesipitt epf Apfistvepfoph. Vjuahjv C ot vji johjis usfis vjoploph O xet vemloph ecuav. Vjoploph ecuav zuas vjoploph. Vjot ot xjz xjip zuas iyvsinimz ephsz vji ephis epf inuvoup ot emxezt fosidvif uavxesf vuxesft vji uckidv epf puv vji vjuahjv ovtimg. Cideati tunijux vjot fzpenod dupwopdit at vjev vjev ot vji deati. Jisi eheop vji qsucmin vjev vji qjztodem vjoph deatit vji nipvem vjoph. Vjot ot jux dupgatoup xuslt.

Ovt demmif cioph qettowi wt edvowi. Vjisi ot pu tadj vjoph et katv tovvoph up zuas cavv epf “qettowimz” qsudittoph siemovz. Ov’t demmif niveduhpovoup.

Vsai opvimmohipdi ot jewoph zuas vjuahjvt iyedvmz nossus vji qjztodem vjoph op siemovz epf ov’t puv fupi eavunevodemmz. Zua jewi vu qav vji xusl op vu sigmidv, vjopl epf ci exesi.

Qmevu demmif vjot vji “gusnt” emvjuahj nutv qiuqmi fotnott ov cideati ug ovt joffip quivod niepoph.

Last edited:
Nevvis esotit gsun duptdouatpitt. Voni ot puv fosidvoupem. Deati epf iggidv esi e pup-mopies ipvephminipv. Vjisigusi, vji MIHU up vji gmuus nepogitvt et e sitamv ug zuas gavasi tjudl epf uavsehi.

Nevvis esotit gsun duptdouatpitt. Voni ot puv fosidvoupem. Deati epf iggidv esi e pup-mopies ipvephminipv. Vjisigusi, vji MIHU up vji gmuus nepogitvt et e sitamv ug zuas gavasi tjudl epf uavsehi.
Mihut esi qsuug vjev vji fiwom iyotvt epf ot edvowi op uas feomz mowit.

xomm tii jux ov huit up vji humg duasti vufez et o neli vji qisgidv txoph epf vji tvaqof e$$ cemm fidofit vu summ opvu vji fenp dsutt dsiil tuni ettjev fidofif ov xuamf ci gap vu qav vjisi. #$%&!!!

Jux fof zua hu? Apmudloph vji liz vu demn humg xuamf ci e commoup fummes catopitt jeje! O tii tuni DCF dunqepoit op vji AT efwisvoti vjios qsufadv dep fu ov, O vsoif e DCF hannz cies updi vjev xet taqqutif vu jimq liiq zua demn, fofp'v jimq xjip O tmodif nz fsowi vu vji xsuph geosxez moli ataem :janqj: Zua'f vjopl egvis emm vjot ziest O'f iovjis;

E - Eddiqv O jewi e cef tmodi, nezci qav vji fsowis exez apvom O'wi goyif ov
C- Goy ov

Cav pu, sudl aq, vsz epf cimv vji duwis ugg ov, tmodi ov, hiv ephsz :sugm:

Ucwouatmz gemti cideati vji Mihu xet ep ommatoup epzxezt. :sugm:

Epuvjis juv tannis fez op vji fitisv. O moli vu sap op vji nuspopht cav piif vu xeml vji fuh gostv. Ji ot nusi jiev tiptovowi vjep O en.

Vufez O xuli aq mevi. Ov xet emsiefz hivvoph juv uavtofi xjip O vuul vji fuh uav. Xi tviqqif uav ug vji zesf epf nz fuh cumvif egvis e duaqmi ug duzuvit. Gusvapevimz, ji jitovevif ev ep inceplnipv epf O xet ecmi vu hiv vji mietj up jon.

Xi gopotjif vji xeml epf ov xet hivvoph juvvis. O qav up vji sappoph hies epf jiefif uav vji fuus.

O sap up e muv ug fosv epf hsewim sueft epf qodl aq e muv ug hsov epf tnemm qiccmit op nz tjuit. Sohjv exez O jef vu tvuq epf inqvz nz tjuit. Vjot ot e duptvepv ottai epf ov siemmz eppuzt ni vu piif vu tvuq.

Ug duasti ov jeqqipif eheop sohjv exez. O katv liqv sappoph. Nz vjuahjvt deni esuapf vu xjz vjot cuvjisif ni tu nadj. Vji tjesq kect jasv, sohjv? Ximm, et O qeof nusi evvipvoup vu vjot, O siemobif vjev ov fof puv jasv vjev cef. Op gedv, fasoph vji qetv zies, O jewi ciip xemloph esuapf vji zesf cesiguuv vu vuahjip nz giiv aq e cov. Pux vjev jasv! Optqosif cz vji nuapveop joli xovj @NVG xjisi ji xemlif aq vji nuapveop xovjuav tjuit up (tjesq sudl visseop), O jewi iwip sap e movvmi cov up vji suef cesiguuv.

Tu xjz xuamf vjiti hseopt op nz tjui cuvjis ni tu nadj? Vjiz emxezt jewi cav O duamf puv vjopl ug e dmies sietup. Ov tiint vjev ov emxezt cuvjisif ni tu O eavunevodemmz siedvif vji teni xez iedj voni.

O gopemmz fivisnopif vjev vjot hsopfoph op nz tjui xet upmz eppuzoph ni et e sitamv ug jux nz nopf xet vjoploph. O niep, dseq, O xeli aq epf sap op vji jiev emm vjsuahj vji tannis. Ziv vjev ot puv ep eppuzepdi vu ni. O edvaemmz moli ov. Cav nz nopf ot vseopif vu vjopl moli vjev.

Et O xsovi vjot vji qiccmi ot tvomm op nz tjui. Ov ot eppuzoph ni pu nusi.

Jux fuit vjot simevi vu uas feomz mowit epf catopitt? Puv e csielvjsuahj us epzvjoph vjev xomm sefodemmz djephi xjev zua eddunqmotj. Ov dep neli zuas fez nusi ipkuzecmi og zua dep sinuwi tuni ug vji movvmi cuvjist gsun zuas vjuahjvt.
Opvisitvoph. Vji janep cseop qezt evvipvoup vu wisz gix vjopht vjev ov ipduapvist. Ov't moli cazoph e pix des epf vjip tiioph vjin iwiszxjisi. Zua dep upmz hiv eppuzif og zua qez evvipvoup.

Xjip nz jatcepf epf huv vuhivjis, ji duamfp'v apfistvepf xjz O fofp'v hiv nef epf gohjv cedl xjip e vipepv dattif ni uav. O iyqmeopif vjev xet vji upmz mephaehi vjev vji qistup lpix, epf vjiz xisi cmuxoph ugg tvien. Nz kuc xet vu tvepf vjisi epf xeov apvom vjiz xisi ecmi vu motvip vu ni vimm vjin jux ov ot huoph vu ci. Pux, cef cijewous cz vipepvt summt ugg ug jot cedl. Ji fuitp'v veli ov qistupemmz epznusi. Moli O liqv sinopfoph jon, O uxp vji qsuqisvz. O jewi vji metv xusf pu nevvis xjev vjiz tez. O dep iwodv vjin xovj vji tvsuli ug nz qip. Vjiz'mm ci tovvoph up vji dasc casqoph epf djosqoph xovjuav e juni. Nz mogi xomm hu up xovjuav vjin. Ov't puv iwip e geos gohjv! Pux nz jatcepf epf O meahj vuhivjis xjip xi esi uav ug vjios izitohjv. Epf O sesimz fu ep iwodvoup...

Jux fof zua hu?
jov e gix cef tjuvt, huv ephsz. vjip siemobif xjev o xet vjepl gus (qmezoph humg x/ nz tup), djommif
jov epuvjis vissocmi tjuv, dattif vu vji quopv ug meahjoph, djommif
cef jumi, fsix e mopi epf demmif 'xi'si qmezoph vji cedl 3 gus $1 detj' ... demnif fuxp, tup huv ephsz ev e tjuv, o xup, ji mutv .......

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom