The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Angel Investors or VC

barchetta7550

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2007
MI
A while ago I started a thread on CC Processing. My website is now near completion and only a few small details need attention.

It is a start-up filling in some gaps in the real estate market that have not been covered. The content is user generated.

Now that the website is done, Im looking at either angel investors or a VC to put some money into the startup to take it to the next level.

What are the best ways of reaching an investor? Anybody have any contacts with either VCs or angel investors?

I bypassed the business plan and put the plan into action with a working website.

Thanks in advance
Tim:thumbsup:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
I would see what you can do without outside investment first. If you can prove the concept then if you choose to pursue investment at a later stage will be a lot easier.
Good luck

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Shoot for private/angel investors first. After your company gains some traction and momentum, it is far easier to attract the VC money assuming the market is large enough and a big ROI is possible.

I am willing to look if you have an NDA I can sign. Please PM me for contact info.

Thx and good luck.
~ MJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!