The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL Angel Investors or VC

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

barchetta7550

PARKED
Aug 14, 2007
MI
A while ago I started a thread on CC Processing. My website is now near completion and only a few small details need attention.

It is a start-up filling in some gaps in the real estate market that have not been covered. The content is user generated.

Now that the website is done, Im looking at either angel investors or a VC to put some money into the startup to take it to the next level.

What are the best ways of reaching an investor? Anybody have any contacts with either VCs or angel investors?

I bypassed the business plan and put the plan into action with a working website.

Thanks in advance
Tim:thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 15, 2007
-
I would see what you can do without outside investment first. If you can prove the concept then if you choose to pursue investment at a later stage will be a lot easier.
Good luck

barchetta7550

PARKED
Aug 14, 2007
MI
That is what Im thinking. I need to try to get the word out and put effort into advertising. I agree, It should be a lot easier that way.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Shoot for private/angel investors first. After your company gains some traction and momentum, it is far easier to attract the VC money assuming the market is large enough and a big ROI is possible.

I am willing to look if you have an NDA I can sign. Please PM me for contact info.

Thx and good luck.
~ MJ

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom