What's new

Analysis of a client account

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

HerrUnternehmer

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
16
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 75%
Hi folks:peace:

Since I now have a customer whose google ads account I analyzed and looked for ways to improve, I thought about documenting the whole thing. Therefore I have created a checklist for Google Ads, which I would like to share:

  • Is an account structure existing (is it useful)?
  • Are targets/conversions available?
  • Are the goals of the ads reflected in the settings? (e.g. you want to generate leads for a real estate agent, but he has no location targeting?).
  • Is location targeting set correctly?
  • Are broad match keywords used? (if so, a lot of money will probably be burned)
  • Are there negative keywords?
  • Does the ad text match the keywords, landingpage and the search intention
  • Are the ads because of budget or rank limited?
  • Are the search queries of the users the keywords, for which you want to be found?
  • These are the views I choose in Metrics:
    • Impression
    • Clicks
    • CTR
    • Average CPC
    • Average Position
    • Quality Score
    • Search Impression Share (or: -(% Search Lost Rank + % Search Lost Budget))
    • Search Rank Lost Budget
    • Search Rank Lost Rank
    • Total conversions
    • ROAS = Return/ total Cost

If you like, I would be happy if you could share parts of a checklist for Facebook Ads or Google Analytics? What is the first thing you look for when analyzing an account?

By the way, many thanks to @Andy Black . 50% of my knowledge I have from him and his threads here in the forum. It is unbelievable how much added value he gives for free in this forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom