D
DeletedUser394
Guest
I've been curiously observing this phenomenon for a while. With the influx of new members, it's seems like everyone has advice on pretty much every topic.
-People that have never run businesses are giving others advice on how they should run theirs.
-Members that have never owned real estate are telling others how they should manage theirs.
-People that have never sold a product are explaining to others how they should sell theirs.
-Members that have never accomplished one of their goals are showing others how they can accomplish theirs.
-Random members asking random non-business owners/non-programmers whether they should learn programming or hire a programmer for their non-existent business.
It just seems strange. Akin to the blind leading the blind.
(Questions like: How can I make my website more visually appealing, etc do not apply)
This post may seem ironic, except for the fact that I'm not giving advice (and this is not a rant). You can do whatever you want.
The point I'm getting to is: There is so much noise, and so many opinions in this world. When you ask random questions to random people...you're going to get some pretty random answers.
Whether this good or bad, I'm not sure, but it certainly makes for an interesting spectacle.
-Ryan
-People that have never run businesses are giving others advice on how they should run theirs.
-Members that have never owned real estate are telling others how they should manage theirs.
-People that have never sold a product are explaining to others how they should sell theirs.
-Members that have never accomplished one of their goals are showing others how they can accomplish theirs.
-Random members asking random non-business owners/non-programmers whether they should learn programming or hire a programmer for their non-existent business.
It just seems strange. Akin to the blind leading the blind.
(Questions like: How can I make my website more visually appealing, etc do not apply)
This post may seem ironic, except for the fact that I'm not giving advice (and this is not a rant). You can do whatever you want.
The point I'm getting to is: There is so much noise, and so many opinions in this world. When you ask random questions to random people...you're going to get some pretty random answers.
Whether this good or bad, I'm not sure, but it certainly makes for an interesting spectacle.
-Ryan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
