The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An introduction and a messy tale

Jummy

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 15, 2022
Hello all!

A quick rundown of my life the past year and the multiple FTE’s I’ve faced and what’s next.

First off, I’m a 24 year old male. I’ve lived in the west coast in the USA for all my life. Faced a good deal of adversity’s. The defining moment for me this year is when I left my MLM business and my unhealthy relationship.

My “business” helped me learn a ton of the basics, but I got tired of abusing people and manipulating them. I didn’t make much money but had a decent performing team. I was the first one to leave, and my team soon followed once they got wind of how much they were being taken advantage of.

My unhealthy relationship took me out for a year or so, got therapy, did some soul searching and figured out what I really wanted to do.

With those events I ended up taking a job on a cruise ship in the east coast, either tossed or sold all my belongings because I needed a new start, and this job gave me lodging and a free flight.
Left that job, moved from state to state, job to job and finally figuring out what’s next.

My first goal is to move out of my current neighborhood, it’s super unsafe and murder and robbery is the norm. It’s no way to live and it plays a disgusting toll on your psyche and joy.

My next goal is to learn important skills, while I know basic marketing, networking, coaching, leadership it’s still very surface level and I have nothing to show for those skills.

I’m looking at getting into trades, the reasoning behind this is because most trades are skills that I can take where ever I go, make good money, work on my own time, and be my own boss.
my plan is to live a fairly minimalistic lifestyle because I don’t need a lot to be happy.
I got a laptop and a car, getting my passport updated soon too.

After all that is done, I intend to keep cost down, make enough to not need to work all the time (I don’t need 100k a year or anything crazy) and enjoy doing what I want when I want.

I want to start by making at minimal 20 dollars a day, then bump it up little by little, and then have a decent flow of income, whether that be by what ever trade I choose or some online business.

I know this is wordy, life has changed a lot for me and it’s a ton to try to explain but I’m proud of my self for finally figuring out what I want and how I want to live

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, congratulations on escaping the cult of MLM. Most people could make more working minimum wage.

Jummy

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 15, 2022
Welcome aboard, congratulations on escaping the cult of MLM. Most people could make more working minimum wage.
Thank you so much! Appreciate all your work and taking time out of your day to reply

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...