csnare
PARKED
Hi, this is my first post. A short story to tell: I attended a real estate seminar years ago and later used one of the methods they taught. I found an owner of a new retirement home near Sun City, Arizona (He wanted to move into a different home that was actually in Sun City) wanted to sell and was willing to carry a loan with $10K down. I offered $5K now and another $5K in one year. Deal made, I found a buyer who put $5K down with a promise to get permanent loan within one year. (A lawyer was used to set up the details) So now I had a nice new home (nice barrel tile roof -- pretty house). The monthly payments from my buyer more than covered payments to the seller. Unfortunately my buyer was unable to get permanent financing and I could not come up with the second payment of $5K and the whole deal went bad. Anyway, this was my first experience as a beginning entrepreneur. I still remember my guru telling me that "if I need money, buy something."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
