The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ambitious 20 years old Fastlaner

Anis25072

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria
Hi, new member here, I'm a 20 years old dude from Algeria, I basically joined this forum to learn, get ideas, develop a growth mindset, and radically change my life.

I've read both TMF and Unscripted , made my 1/5/10 strategy, consumed a lot of red pill content and books (financial, women, masculinity, government) and I see the world through clear lenses now.

Currently studying Computer Science in college, and I'm definetly not interested in becoming a slave employee my whole life.
(My goal is to be a financially free millionaire in my late 20').

I'm reading a lot books and developping my skills in the areas of ( Sales, Marketing, Persuasion, Copywriting), and I'm planning on learning about Cryptocurrencies and how the blockchain works ( I heard that it's the future).

I'm trying to pickup as many fastlaner skills as I can, also looking for ways to generate cash online, gonna soon start Affiliate Marketing (with paid traffic) and try to generate a capital of money with it.

I'm hungry for success, I left many loser friends and people who were sleepwalking their lifes, I quitted social media and replaced that time surfing golden forums like this one.
I workout, meditate, and care about my mental and physical health.

That was my intro, I'm seeking advice that you would give to your 20 year old selves

Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Congrats!

It sounds like you’re already paving the path to a much more mindful and successful future!

If there’s any advice I’d give to my 20 year old self, it would be...

You’re going to fall down many times along this path of life. Be kind to yourself as you get up again and move forward.

Build up a support system over time with friends you trust and admire and loving family members you cherish. Your support system will help you through the tough times (regardless of religious or spiritual mindset). And to balance things out, your support for these people will help them through their hard times too.

If you have a passion project (arts, music, etc) that aren’t necessarily going to bring in the bucks but give you joy, spend time doing some of that too every day. This gives flavour, color and joy to life. And you never know if it might turn into a Fastlane development later either.

All the best and good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Anis25072

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria
Congrats!

It sounds like you’re already paving the path to a much more mindful and successful future!

If there’s any advice I’d give to my 20 year old self, it would be...

You’re going to fall down many times along this path of life. Be kind to yourself as you get up again and move forward.

Build up a support system over time with friends you trust and admire and loving family members you cherish. Your support system will help you through the tough times (regardless of religious or spiritual mindset). And to balance things out, your support for these people will help them through their hard times too.

If you have a passion project (arts, music, etc) that aren’t necessarily going to bring in the bucks but give you joy, spend time doing some of that too every day. This gives flavour, color and joy to life. And you never know if it might turn into a Fastlane development later either.

All the best and good luck!
Yes sure ! Thanks for the advice

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.