The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon affiliate site

dreamer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Apr 1, 2012
California
I'm looking to hire someone to create a simple Amazon affiliate site for a certain niche. What price should I expect to pay for this? I can probably figure it out myself, but I just don't have the time, I'm sure it's a bit of a learning curve. If anyone here is interested, message me with your payment requirements, maybe an example of a site you did and I'll give you details! Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
I can't message you for some reason, but could you provide more details about what you want or show us an example? A "simple" site can mean a lot of things.

SarahSH

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
May 6, 2014
Kansas
I have seen someone selling pre- coded amazon affiliate store sites on ebay for various niches. you have to provide the domain and hosting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.