Hello guys, I would like some input here. I'm currently trying to start to sell my services as a Web / Graphic designer. Now I could create templates, and so forth and aim for a passive income, but I don't think that's the best way for me to go. The type of consumers I'm trying to attract are serious, loyal, and are willing to pay whatever to get a Website / Graphics design that helps them. look better, etc. Now, I could sell my templates & services but that's asking for too much. I would feel like I'm taking more than giving from people.
So do you guys think I'm on the right track, if I just give my templates out for free and only sell my services to people who are serious?
Moreover, I'm using instagram as my main platform to get my designs out there. If you got any tips on me getting my work to be more noticeable, it would be very much appreciated.
- Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it very much.
So do you guys think I'm on the right track, if I just give my templates out for free and only sell my services to people who are serious?
Moreover, I'm using instagram as my main platform to get my designs out there. If you got any tips on me getting my work to be more noticeable, it would be very much appreciated.
- Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it very much.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
