The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am I growing too fast? NEED HELP

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Hey Guys ,

i have a problem, to be honest a pretty good problem.

As you can see in my previous post I build a larger audience on social media in the health niche.
In the last months I worked on my product, where I worked my a$$ off to get the best quality and value for the budget I have (3500€ lol)
I produced 200 pieces of this product and marketed it on my channels. After 4 days I sold 120 pieces. ( i never felt such a dopamine hit , for the first time I made fast money)
My Website , SEO , Newlsetter are not on point.
I also need laboratory test which is required. I only got one from the raw material and that is perfectly fine! ( “ Act now , apogolize later” )
I am currently not ranked on google because I launched the website 5 day ago. So all the sales are coming straight from my Social Media.
My Question is now , and maybe you guys can give me ideas:
Should I first optimize my website , SEO , newsletter , labrotary test and stop marketing the product (maybe lose momentum)
OR should I keep posting the ads and promote the product , although my Website ect is not optimized? ( maybe bad customerservice , not professional)
The product is selling so well , I couldn’t adapt to the Circumstances haha.

i am working full time, so my time is also very limited.

I am grateful for all the advice! Keep grinding my friends. <3

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
Hey Guys ,

As you can see in my previous post I build a larger audience on social media in the health niche.
In the last months I worked on my product, where I worked my a$$ off to get the best quality and value for the budget I have (3500€ lol)
I produced 200 pieces of this product and marketed it on my channels. After 4 days I sold 120 pieces. ( i never felt such a dopamine hit , for the first time I made fast money)
I also need laboratory test which is required. I only got one from the raw material and that is perfectly fine! ( “ Act now , apogolize later” )
I am currently not ranked on google because I launched the website 5 day ago. So all the sales are coming straight from my Social Media.
Should I first optimize my website , SEO , newsletter , labrotary test and stop marketing the product (maybe lose momentum)
OR should I keep posting the ads and promote the product , although my Website ect is not optimized? ( maybe bad customerservice , not professional)

Congratulations, ChryslerCreates!

The best thing you could do is get more time to plan everything thoroughly and quickly execute to utilize and not lose a single customer because of not having something set up enough or for some other reason.

Call your boss and say you are sick, or come up with some other reason why you won't be able to show up to work for a couple days.

You can come up with any plan and it can be the most perfect one, but as long as you don't have enough time to execute it, it's pointless.

Maybe those couple days will change everything and will get you to the point where you will be able to quit your job and start working on your business full time.

smackenzie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 10, 2012
Sydney Australia
Congrats @ChryslerCreates, it's definitely a good problem to have!
Do you plan to stay in the health niche long term? Or is this a test? From your post above it looks like you want to stay.
Personally, I think momentum is important but reputation is more important long term.
If I wanted to build a brand and reputation in the health space, I would get the lab tests done as priority number 1 if it's a requirement.
Once that's taken care of, then look at what is the next highest priority which would likely be going back to the channel that is working to create sales (paid ads), and not switching to something else like SEO until the paid ads were optimized and automatic.

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Is this something that people are ingesting? That laboratory test should be a priority.
Yes, its an Oil. I am already executing the laboratory test. The seeds i am making the oil with are high quality and non GMO. I am also working with a farmer who is pressing the oil for me , i am present at every production. the only thing is i need the certificate for the oil!

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Congratulations, ChryslerCreates!

The best thing you could do is get more time to plan everything thoroughly and quickly execute to utilize and not lose a single customer because of not having something set up enough or for some other reason.

Call your boss and say you are sick, or come up with some other reason why you won't be able to show up to work for a couple days.

You can come up with any plan and it can be the most perfect one, but as long as you don't have enough time to execute it, it's pointless.

Maybe those couple days will change everything and will get you to the point where you will be able to quit your job and start working on your business full time.
not possible, its an internship for 6 months. i am not able to "get sick" other my university wont accept it and i have make another one. But fu** it. i am staying up till late night. I have no other choice

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Congrats @ChryslerCreates, it's definitely a good problem to have!
Do you plan to stay in the health niche long term? Or is this a test? From your post above it looks like you want to stay.
Personally, I think momentum is important but reputation is more important long term.
If I wanted to build a brand and reputation in the health space, I would get the lab tests done as priority number 1 if it's a requirement.
Once that's taken care of, then look at what is the next highest priority which would likely be going back to the channel that is working to create sales (paid ads), and not switching to something else like SEO until the paid ads were optimized and automatic.
Yes i want to stay in the niche. There is no other brand promoting this special ingredient. I think if i market it correctly, i can expand.

Little Update: i made 6k revenue in the first week!

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
not possible, its an internship for 6 months. i am not able to "get sick" other my university wont accept it and i have make another one. But fu** it. i am staying up till late night. I have no other choice
This is the right mindset and with some improvements you can make it even better!

Be careful when sacrificing sleep, it can have huge effects on you.

You may not feel it immediately, but it will impact you in the long term. Your ability to be focused and work output will slowly start to decrease, so be sure to catch up on the missed sleep at least once in a couple days.

Try to remove other unnecessary actions you are doing throughout the day to get more time. Learn to use time efficiently. This is a skill you can also improve over time, that would be a better and safer option rather than sacrificing sleep.

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
This is the right mindset and with some improvements you can make it even better!

Be careful when sacrificing sleep, it can have huge effects on you.

You may not feel it immediately, but it will impact you in the long term. Your ability to be focused and work output will slowly start to decrease, so be sure to catch up on the missed sleep at least once in a couple days.

Try to remove other unnecessary actions you are doing throughout the day to get more time. Learn to use time efficiently. This is a skill you can also improve over time, that would be a better and safer option rather than sacrificing sleep.
thanks for the advice & caring my friend.
i am currently on 6 hours sleep and the internship will be over in 2 weeks, so i think 2 weeks of less sleep should be ok.

I would like to eliminate other things. But "other things" are girlfriend, family and friends. and they are one of the most important things in my life.
My mother have a burn out (wrong job - has her own beauty salon and lots of stress) and was diagnosed with a tumour in her head a few weeks ago, so currently its very hard to hold everything together.
Sometimes i get calls from my wother while i am working and she is crying - thats what F*cks with my focus , sitting there for one hour an being sad.

But i am not here to complain. I will work my a$$ off, sell the little store of my mum and give her the free time she deserves. I will keep you guys up to date as good as i can.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me - i will support you!

best regards,
Chris

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
thanks for the advice & caring my friend.
i am currently on 6 hours sleep and the internship will be over in 2 weeks, so i think 2 weeks of less sleep should be ok.

I would like to eliminate other things. But "other things" are girlfriend, family and friends. and they are one of the most important things in my life.
My mother have a burn out (wrong job - has her own beauty salon and lots of stress) and was diagnosed with a tumour in her head a few weeks ago, so currently its very hard to hold everything together.
Sometimes i get calls from my wother while i am working and she is crying - thats what F*cks with my focus , sitting there for one hour an being sad.

But i am not here to complain. I will work my a$$ off, sell the little store of my mum and give her the free time she deserves. I will keep you guys up to date as good as i can.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me - i will support you!

best regards,
Chris
You don't need to remove your family from your life to get more time to work. Remember about the 3 F's from the TMF (Family, Fitness, Freedom). Those are the things that are equally important and are what make up being wealthy, so spend the time you have to for your family.

There must be other things that you are doing where you could squeeze some extra bits of work or even planning in. For example, cooking, driving, walking, showering. You can turn on a voice recorder and talk about what you are going to do, plan your actions and etc.

Your goal is to learn to get the most out from the time that you can possibly do work in, not the time you can't. Noticing the small, short moments every day and recognizing that you could use them to get something done is what's this about.

Sorry to hear about your mother, I wish her quick recovery and good health!

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
image.jpg
Little Update guys:

Because talk is cheap - here you can see my execution. I startes producing every product by myself , bought machines , and rebuild my parents garage so i can do the Production on my own.

I now controll most of the processes instead of relying on suppliers. I also send everything by myself , packing , manufacturing ect.

Besides this i produce everyday content for my social media channels which gained over 400k subscribers summarized - and i dont even show my face lol.

I made 25k revenue in the first 30 days - F*cking mindblowing.

I am doing this together with my brother and i am more happy like never before - working with my bro , owning my time and how i already said most of the „supply chain“

My appartment looks like like a messi room haha or warehouse - but i love it!!

I quit my job yesterday - i was working besides going to university - because i was so busy with packing , producing ect - i didnt even had time to research new products or learn marketing skills.
But now i own my time -
And the work is starting just now!

I hope this will motivate you guys , its worth putting the effort in. Look at my old threads - i failed and tried a lot!

@MJ DeMarco if this will continue i want to fly over to the US and go for a drink with you - your books changed my mindset. How can i contact you ?

And to all you folks let me know if you have questions!!

I should work now - but i am procrastinating

See you soon!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Because talk is cheap - here you can see my execution. I startes producing every product by myself , bought machines , and rebuild my parents garage so i can do the Production on my own.

I now controll most of the processes instead of relying on suppliers. I also send everything by myself , packing , manufacturing ect.

Besides this i produce everyday content for my social media channels which gained over 400k subscribers summarized - and i dont even show my face lol.

I made 25k revenue in the first 30 days - F*cking mindblowing.

Wow! Thread upgraded to GOLD, congrats.

OR should I keep posting the ads and promote the product

Have you tried UGC and/or influencer marketing?

@MJ DeMarco if this will continue i want to fly over to the US and go for a drink with you - your books changed my mindset. How can i contact you ?

I appreciate the kudos, but the best thanks you can give to me is your life-changing success, and sharing my work! If you're ever in Salt Lake City for some reason, perhaps you can.

Welcome to entrepreneurial heroin.

And to all you folks let me know if you have questions!!

Thanks for sharing and being open to questions!

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
Is your product regulated by the FDA or state agency? If any health benefits are being claimed you could be headed for a Humpty Dumpty moment. They are on a tear right now in the field of oils. I’m not throwing rocks and not experienced in field; I would just hate to see you disappointed. That said, glad to see you crushing it!

JophMax

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 28, 2023
Thank you very much for telling us about your journey to Fastlane. It resonates a lot with me since I'm finishing my electronics engineering degree and I'm moving to the USA this month. Please keep us updated!

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Wow! Thread upgraded to GOLD, congrats.

Have you tried UGC and/or influencer marketing?

I appreciate the kudos, but the best thanks you can give to me is your life-changing success, and sharing my work! If you're ever in Salt Lake City for some reason, perhaps you can.

Welcome to entrepreneurial heroin.

Thanks for sharing and being open to questions!

Yes, i hired 4 UGCs. Currently working on the right Briefing and Hooks. Let‘s see what is possible with paid ads and the right targeting.

I will let you know if i am over there.

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Is your product regulated by the FDA or state agency? If any health benefits are being claimed you could be headed for a Humpty Dumpty moment. They are on a tear right now in the field of oils. I’m not throwing rocks and not experienced in field; I would just hate to see you disappointed. That said, glad to see you crushing it!

The Marketing channel with all the followers and the channel i am selling are two different „brands“ - so i dont have the „health claim“ Problem.

And the other thing is: i never market it as cure , just as a treatment.

Currently working on all the labeling ect

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Amazing!
Just about to launch a cosmetic brand in EU expecting to get products in a good month or so.
Site is up and designed 99%

What type of content do you post to social media?
How often?
How long or short are the videos...

Thanks a lot!

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Amazing!
Just about to launch a cosmetic brand in EU expecting to get products in a good month or so.
Site is up and designed 99%

What type of content do you post to social media?
How often?
How long or short are the videos...

Thanks a lot!
I post a video a day , everyday. Been doing this for 7 months now. The videos are 45-90 seconds long.

Keep going mate!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2024
Hey Guys ,

Holy SHIT you are a
Hey Guys ,

HOLY SHIT you are the man!

So happy for your success!

Since i am a fellow health and fitness freak, i love the product and the effect it will have on the community.

Reading your post it seems like you need help setting up your newsletters and websites.

I am a copywriter and very well versed in the niche and I can help you with optimizing and achieving those tasks to grow sales efficiently.

HMU if you are interested.
I wish you all the best with you, your family, and your business!
Good luck my fellow Entrepreneur.

darrenridge0705@gmail.com
IG: darren_ridge

ChryslerCreates

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
May 24, 2023
Update:

We started in january , got all the labrotary test and finished our product design.

We added meta ads (paid ads) and increased our daily revenue to 1000-2000€ per day.

My appartment is a mess , im tired of packing everyday , because i lose time for the money making activities. I am also planing to release the secong product.

In the next weeks we are planing to switch to a fulfilment centre.
We got a offer for 3€ per package (+5€ for delivery but we pay the same price so its normal)

My product costs 30€ ( so fullfilment costs 10%)

Is that price to high? If someone is experienced in this area please let me know!

image.jpg

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
In the next weeks we are planing to switch to a fulfilment centre.
We got a offer for 3€ per package (+5€ for delivery but we pay the same price so its normal)

My product costs 30€ ( so fullfilment costs 10%)

Is that price to high? If someone is experienced in this area please let me know!
I don't know but did you only get an offer from one fulfillment center?

Talk to all the fulfillment centers available and let them know that 1. you are comparing fulfillment centers, so they know they have to make a great offer 2. tell them about the growth of your business so they know that you could give them a lot of work shortly.

Then pick the best offer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.