The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am I going crazy, or? Insight wanted!

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Couldn't agree with you more @The-J . You can't take pictures like this and honestly proclaim that you have been oversexualized against your will:

(Removed)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Morning guys!

4FzsNfs.jpg
acJf157.jpg
JKqqKA7.jpg
cCkEoXY.jpg
XEtem3y.jpg
S3EkrqB.jpg
emma_watson_151.jpg
O1qXtIZ.jpg

:woot:

Last edited:

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
D

DeletedUser394

I only see one pic, and ten or so broken links.

It's overkill at this point lol.

We need to let the awesomeness that was this thread remain as it was.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I only see one pic, and ten or so broken links.

It's overkill at this point lol.

We need to let the awesomeness that was this thread remain as it was.
Dude, you better F5 that shit until it works. You're missing out BIG TIME.

Edit: ah F*ck its really broken, give me a minute

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
ok, fixed it, have fun :embarrased::woot:

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
- Girl I hadn't talked to in AGES. I thought about her randomly and looked her up on instagram. Nope, no profile. The next morning I wake up and see "Your friend ______ has joined instagram!". And guess who it was. The girl.

stalkers_o_1638335[1].jpg

Don't be that guy.
I don't believe in shit-law of attraction but I believe in a positive proactive attitude.
People try to invent some law or formula for everything.
Just go about your business, keep an open mind and good attitude and work hard towards what you exactly want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
This thread has confirmed that Emma Watson will bring boys to the yard faster than any milkshake
Emma%20Watson-Hot-photos.jpg

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
This thread has confirmed that Emma Watson will bring boys to the yard faster than any milkshake
Emma%20Watson-Hot-photos.jpg
Unfortunately thats a fake :(

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
she's wildly successful and doing what she wants to be doing. You think she worries about what clowns do on the Internet?

I think it can all mount up.

It doesn't matter if sanity is a small place far far away, hidden between lots of noise, because it still matters that its out there, even if you never find it.

And yeah, I think anyone behind their back wants respect, I think we all do.

I bet she's at home in her body and accepts that if she's seen as attractive

I have a good read on people, and I think thats a BS assumption/platitude that holds no basis in reality.

guys are gonna do whatever they do

And this guy is calling you out
Funny how that works right?

Believe what you like, but its still not classy.
I mean, what if you work with her one day, are you honestly going to sit there and explain to her that you were retarded on the internet so many years ago?

Or will you naturally stroll in and treat her like anyone else cuz thats how you always saw people, irregardless of what everyone else was doing.

Btw, I really don't think she has a humor about it, I think she avoids it, precisely because of guys like you and their rationalisations.
Why would she struggle with the task of waking you up from your delusion?

You can joke around, but it just makes you "one of those guys" and honestly, if you are on a site for self betterment and professionalism, then why not try to be a better class of guy than "one of them".

You can be who ever you want, why choose to be a jack#ss?
Its a waste of intelligence.
No doubt she has a sense of humor, but I doubt this kind of stuff fits the bill... you know what I mean?

Just use a bit of common sense, it helps the world be nicer, and little things like that matter.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

It doesn't matter if sanity is a small place far far away, hidden between lots of noise, because it still matters that its out there, even if you never find it.

I have a good read on people, and I think thats a BS assumption/platitude that holds no basis in reality.

I mean, what if you work with her one day, are you honestly going to sit there and explain to her that you were retarded on the internet so many years ago?

Or will you naturally stroll in and treat her like anyone else cuz thats how you always saw people, irregardless of what everyone else was doing.

Btw, I really don't think she has a humor about it, I think she avoids it, precisely because of guys like you and their rationalisations.

You can joke around, but it just makes you "one of those guys" and honestly, if you are on a site for self betterment and professionalism, then why not try to be a better class of guy than "one of them".

Maybe she should have picked a different career if she doesnt like being the spotlight.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
Look, when you are famous people are going to lust for you, especially if you are pretty or handsome.
Emma Watson is beautiful. Just like Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt are good-looking. PEOPLE WANT AND DESIRE THEM!!!!

This positive mental attraction bullshit doesn't do nothing without action.
I can't magically wish myself an Emma Watson. I can't hope with all of my might that Emma will come to the hood and pick me up in a limo then proceed to blow my mind literally and figuratively.

It doesn't happen. Anything happening like this isn't coincidence.
It's your brain being more perceptive to what you want.

When people buy a new car, they start seeing it around everywhere. It's just a different frame of perception.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013

Even if I acted like a teen fapping on the internet to her pictures, it wouldn't change how I treated her.
Of course the main goal is to get her going out with me so I can proceed to blow her mind.

Perception.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

You can be who ever you want, why choose to be a jack#ss?
Its a waste of intelligence.
No doubt she has a sense of humor, but I doubt this kind of stuff fits the bill... you know what I mean?

Just use a bit of common sense, it helps the world be nicer, and little things like that matter.
Dude, you are really getting carried away..

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Even if I acted like a teen fapping on the internet to her pictures, it wouldn't change how I treated her.
Of course the main goal is to get her going out with me so I can proceed to blow her mind.

Yeah, I'm not too interested in going out with her.
But generally if you like a girl, don't lay it on thick in your head, it messes with your ability to relax and you'll lose perspective.

;)

I'm half just F*cking around (no one needs advice), the half of me that isn't joking is the side that knows exactly how to talk to starlets (and just thinks acting dicky at any time is dumb).

I believe in being good with people, thats how I do biz and how I see things.
I also hate when people are shifty, and this kinda stuff... Its a bit shifty.
I'm not overly comfortable with shifty stuff.

I do have ties with the entertainment industry so its not far fetched for me meeting girls like Emma, so thats why you'll find me less flexible.

you are really getting carried away

Nah, you are carried away with your own slant on it, I'm keeping it real

Saying things are "trivial and don't matter" is never reality, just the doorway to excuses and other BS

:smoking:

Last edited:

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
To the OP: the only relevance is the second part because without it the first would have no meaning, and the meaning you assign the first is your creation.

Also, you were not looking for something specific, you were willing to take some current event and back test it to the first event, and then call the first significant in retrospect.

So, random coincidences feel less random.

But think of the instances you give. What would have provided validation in your mind. What if you had run into her on the street, or at Starbucks, or her sister, or brother, or ex boyfriend, or heard your favorite song you shared. Whatever it is, the confirmation occurs when something causes you to recall one of many recent things in your life..

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
I restarted the no PMO challenge today.

F*ck you guys.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I feel scammed and betrayed that this turned in to an Emma Watson thread :p

D

DeletedUser394

This is totally out of hand now.

Been fun, but time to move on. Peace.

ps: that fake picture is just about as bad as those fake profiles on facebook with one or two poorly sized profile pictures of attractive females. And then all of those middle aged guys swooning over them.

G

GuestUser113

This is totally out of hand now.

Been fun, but time to move on. Peace.

ps: that fake picture is just about as bad as those fake profiles on facebook with one or two poorly sized profile pictures of attractive females. And then all of those middle aged guys swooning over them.

DunbarSackDance_original.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.