The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am Confused

Hammadou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 20, 2019
Hi Hammadou and am almost 30 am from Cameroon. I have a bachelors degree in administration and management of enterprises and up till now everything am doing doesn’t have anything to do with my studies from shopkeeper to a car dealer. When businesses became soo slow I decided to travel and now I found my self in the UAE where I ended up been an ordinary labourer in the tunnel a job that doesn’t require any school.
I have watched videos on online money making yet nothing is coming my way. Am tied of all this then I came across The Billionaire Fastlane which is now given me a different view of the world. Thanks for the book.
Please can someone tell me what’s wrong with me and what to do to change my life ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome Hammadou - There is NOTHING wrong with you. You are just like the vast majority of us. While some of us suspected something was wrong, we struggled to understand it. MJ's books have helped us define what is wrong and how we can find a better life. You have taken the first steps on a long journey - congratulations.

Now continue that journey. Read the many posts here - especially the GOLD and NOTABLES. Keep your eyes and ears open for the signs of needs that you can fill to attract the wealth you seek. I also recommend you read UNSCRIPTED to round out your understanding.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Welcome!

These are the times we have to change the focus from ourselves to people we can serve. You will be rewarded for it.

There are a Million ways to make a buck online and off.

You have to do a little thinking.

Someone would say I need to make a dollar today but there is a lot more to it.

If you earned a dollar today when would it be in your pocket physically today?

Would you be on a 30 to 60 day grace period to get paid pending a refund?

Those little details matter.

Some people say hey I will go to Fiverr and do some gigs for 4 bucks after the platform takes a cut....but others may go to Fiverr and hire other people to do the gigs and make a lot more money there is a detailed thread here on that very strategy.

To some degree we have to be comfortable doing what we are going to do day after day so that is where each of us needs to think about..but not over think.

A person may say I want to do webinars and be on a laptop with no microphone and very weak internet signal so we have to do a self inventory on what we have to work with. Personal skills and or equipment or lack of. :)

Some people do everything some outsource.

Some people go business to business.

Some people like me need a fresh new project from time to time and do not mind selling an entire brand.

If you are not sure what you want to do....try to think what others would need you to do for them and gladly pay you for.

Then what I would do is try to find what could be automated so my business would not slow down if I got sick.

Hammadou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Sep 20, 2019
Welcome Hammadou - There is NOTHING wrong with you. You are just like the vast majority of us. While some of us suspected something was wrong, we struggled to understand it. MJ's books have helped us define what is wrong and how we can find a better life. You have taken the first steps on a long journey - congratulations.

Now continue that journey. Read the many posts here - especially the GOLD and NOTABLES. Keep your eyes and ears open for the signs of needs that you can fill to attract the wealth you seek. I also recommend you read UNSCRIPTED to round out your understanding.
Thanks sir am happy to I have joined this forum I will do as u said thanks am grateful

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...