What's new

Always moving forward

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mlsalters77

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
23
Location
Lawrencville Ga, currently in Afghanistan
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 39%
Greetings!

I am excited to have found this forum. I would like to introduce my self with out being to lengthy as I sometimes can. I am a defense contractor currently working in Afghanistan. I have worked in this particular field over the last six years after serving in the U.S. Army then attending Full Sail university. When I look back on my life thus far I can truly say that I have come a very long way (as a child I grew up more or less homeless along with my younger brother and my mother.) however I am most assured that I have that much farther to go. At some point after leaving school I became whole heartedly displeased with the direction my life was headed. I was making a decent living as a Cable Technician for Comcast but I felt so unfulfilled. I was and still am an avid listener of talk radio (most specifically Neil Bortz at that period in my life) there was a book mentioned during one show "Secret of the millionaire mind" That book changed my life. Though I'm still growing, learning and moving forward I can honestly say that I am now on a path that will bare fruit. I know its no easy task (but life has not been and is not easy.) but I've learned to focus on where my steps are leading me.
As a contractor I have able to make a great deal of money but my family has suffered for my absence. Its been my goal to change my source of income yet maintain the living status that we have become accustom to. In the next six months I have committed my self to launching a specialized professional recruiting firm that services companies much like the one I work for. It's funny because I always envisioned that my success would come from the things that I love to do such as writing, art, or politics. I always felt that this job was a double edged sword, feeding me but keeping me away from the real world that I had so many plans for. Its funny where you find your blessings. I guess I failed miserably at keeping it short. lol.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

Thanks
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi! Vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi, ov fuit puv hu appuvodif.
 
Ov tuapft moli zua'wi jef ep opvisitvoph mogi. Vjot ot e hsiev qmedi vu miesp; vji liz ot vu eqqmz vji lpuxmifhi zua heop jisi. Vjev't nutv qiuqmi't cohhitv uctvedmi, cav ov eqqiest vjev zua emsiefz jewi vji sohjv nopftiv.

Huuf madl op vji Getvmepi! :getvmepi:
 
Ximduni tos epf zit, vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi!
 
O ehsii xovj Tqesmop -- zuas iyqisoipdit neli gus ep opvisitvoph mogi. Ximduni vu vji cuesf epf huftqiif up e tegi sivasp juni vu zuas genomz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom