The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

All guys over 25 must read . . .

drpeppehr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 10, 2017
USA
You should ask yourself why do I have low testosterone and how did I get it most likely its the lifestyle you are living.
  1. Have you tried eating healthy and drinking only water
  2. Daily exercise
  3. Fasting (Proven to stabilize hormones)
  4. Cleanses
  5. Meditation
Looks like you were seeking instant results and dove right into TRT the side effects sound severe that are listed for TRT. I’m no physician this is just my opinion.

If his numbers were low enough to get testosterone, it wouldnt make much of a difference to change his lifestyle. Sometimes its the best option.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
For something that is a "must read", I gave up after reading the first TEN PARAGRAPHS, and still had no clue what was so important.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
So I figured there was something wrong with me, but couldn't really be sure til I took some tests spaced out by a couple months.

Feb 26th:
Total Testosterone (TT) - 337 ng/dl

April 13th:
Total Testosterone (TT) - 366 ng/dl
Free Testosterone - 1.7 ng/dl

No wonder I've been feeling like garbage lately....

I'm going to see an endocrinologist in Guadalajara on Tuesday. Hopefully I can figure out a way to fix this naturally, but I'm also not going to live like this forever if there's no natural way to fix it. Then it'll be TRT for life.

At 30 years old (31 in 2 months) the optimal TT level should be 700+. If you've got the symptoms go get tested fellas.

Great resource here for a general overview: Testosterone Levels In Men By Age [Ultimate Guide]
I've been emailing back and forth with David and he's been very helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RussRussman18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 8, 2016
Louisiana
So I figured there was something wrong with me, but couldn't really be sure til I took some tests spaced out by a couple months.

Feb 26th:
Total Testosterone (TT) - 337 ng/dl

April 13th:
Total Testosterone (TT) - 366 ng/dl
Free Testosterone - 1.7 ng/dl

No wonder I've been feeling like garbage lately....

I'm going to see an endocrinologist in Guadalajara on Tuesday. Hopefully I can figure out a way to fix this naturally, but I'm also not going to live like this forever if there's no natural way to fix it. Then it'll be TRT for life.

At 30 years old (31 in 2 months) the optimal TT level should be 700+. If you've got the symptoms go get tested fellas.

Great resource here for a general overview: Testosterone Levels In Men By Age [Ultimate Guide]
I've been emailing back and forth with David and he's been very helpful.
Fadogia Agrestis

Tongkat Ali

Cistanche

Get quality extracts from reliable vendors

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
TCM says most of such symptom are due to depleting “yang” (male/positive) energy

Check list
-Do not sleep too late and too few hours
-Do not indulge in sexual activity (fap included)
-Get enough sunlight
-Avoid food that is too heavy in taste (oily, spicy)
-Avoid drinking cold water
-Exercise
-Manage Stress

Supplement
-Ginseng Tea

I prefer natural therapy to “modern medicine” when it comes to non-life threatening chronic situations.

I solved my heavy eye bag issue with the check list, despite having enough sleep, getting rid of the chronic allergy through a strengthened body.

Fix the underlying issue first instead of relying on external chemicals to treat a symptom.

Of course this is not medical advice. Seek professional help if you have question.

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
And if you don't wake up with morning wood every morning, it's very likely you have Low T. If you're non assertive and have low confidence with women... likely low T. If you don't stand up for yourself and are too 'nice'.. could be low T.

To wake up with wood, just stop having too much sex or fapping too often will solve the issue for 90 percent of the population I guess.

Black_Mamba_427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 6, 2022
I've hopped on a few cycles before. Not because I thought I had low test levels before, but I had been working out for 7-8 years or so and felt like my progress in the gym was slowing massively down. I'd also see a bunch of newbie kids turn up who were like 18-20 jump on cycle and they would overtake my 7-8 years of lifting in a matter of months. (Lifting way heavier, acquiring substantially more muscle mass, whilst dropping bodyfat etc).

I figured that I'd try it out because I wasn't competing in any kind of sports where it would've given me an unfair advantage.

Anyway, great results every time. I was putting on 5kg every week on my bench press, whereas it was stagnant plateauing before at 100-110kg (220lbs). At the strongest, it peaked out at 355lbs (160kg).

I then dabbled with cycles on/off over the years, because I felt it correlated to my income (it's a looks based industry).

I then had a long break for a few years over the lockdown/covid pandemic period. In the UK we were told we werent allowed to go to the gym and working out at home even with good weights was demoralising and I lost a ton of muscle mass and gained fat. On hindsight, I would probably say that I felt really depressed. I lost all my gains, I lost my love of fitness, I lost my enthusiasm and motivation for business and making money. Gyms opened up - I went back and smashed every workout, then after about 12 weeks. Gyms closed again and the above hit harder than before. Ended up not working out for like 6 months, gained fat, diet/nutrition went to shit, lost muscle mass, felt depressed again.

So I decided to do something different. A LOW dose TRT style Test cycle. I was doing around 250-300mg/week (whereas before I was adding different compounds and higher doses).

The biggest and most powerful effect for me was that of my mind. It was like night/day the difference in motivation, ambition and drive. I suddenly felt super disciplined and had so much focus. Sex drive obviously goes through the absolute roof - but from a business/lifestyle/philosophy point of view, everything became crystal clear what I needed to do.

Anyway, long story short. Off the TRT cycle at the moment (Which is a bit of a shame because I'm working out REALLY hard at the moment and would appreciate the extra gains tbh), but my main reason is that I want to try and have kids within the next couple of years and I want my hormones/fertility to be in check before that. I also think sometimes I rely too much on AAS when training and as a result when I come off I lose a bit of the muscle/strength I acquired. So I'd rather see where my natural levels are and hopefully maintain a good aesthetic physique naturally and sustainably.

I'd definitely be open to TRT cycles as I got older though, as I think the Perks of it are great. But I'd want to get properly approved Pharma Grade Test and probably run HCG with it (which I didnt do before and resulted in shutdown)

Edit: I dont see the big deal with people having issues with Test. Nobody bats an eyelid at girls as young as 13 being on hormonal drugs (birth control) which they take daily for decades. The side effects are somewhat minor and well documented and 99% of them reversible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.