Round up of things I have tried. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestions of where to go from here.
Youtube- 300$ -1.5yrs
So I have a couple of bs. Untargeted videos up. So far made about 300 $.. might make more if I focus in on it. Just dont have any idea on what niche to get into.
Niche sites - 150$ - 3yrs
Not making much. Had to failed sites, and may be working on another. This is probably what I am most intrested in. Also most time consuming . And im barley getting anywhere with it.
Alibaba-8k to 10k - 3yrs
Buy and sell on amazon. Past few black friday did great. I switched it up too different products and fail. So.. no plans this yr. But ez product flips. Money maker when done right.
Trading- $?- 1yr
Made a few hundred.. lost a few hundred. Still on the positive side. But jurys out.
So thats me.
Any suggestions, comments, questions or ideas.
I need to turn it up. Or build a continuous stream.
Thank team
Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk
Youtube- 300$ -1.5yrs
So I have a couple of bs. Untargeted videos up. So far made about 300 $.. might make more if I focus in on it. Just dont have any idea on what niche to get into.
Niche sites - 150$ - 3yrs
Not making much. Had to failed sites, and may be working on another. This is probably what I am most intrested in. Also most time consuming . And im barley getting anywhere with it.
Alibaba-8k to 10k - 3yrs
Buy and sell on amazon. Past few black friday did great. I switched it up too different products and fail. So.. no plans this yr. But ez product flips. Money maker when done right.
Trading- $?- 1yr
Made a few hundred.. lost a few hundred. Still on the positive side. But jurys out.
So thats me.
Any suggestions, comments, questions or ideas.
I need to turn it up. Or build a continuous stream.
Thank team
Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
