The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Air Swimmers -- I Wish I had Thought of This One!

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
They're incredibly cool-looking, and surprisingly complex. A lot of design work went into those things. But I'd be really surprised if anybody gets rich with it...

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
Brilliant! The product is awesome and they did a great job of attracting attention to it through making a youtube video that now has over 2 million views. They're out of stock because they're getting so many orders so now there's a waiting list if you want to buy one.

Darkside

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 4, 2010
San Diego
They're incredibly cool-looking, and surprisingly complex. A lot of design work went into those things. But I'd be really surprised if anybody gets rich with it...

Are you kidding me? They're being swarmed with orders. You can't even buy one because they're out of stock; there's a waiting list to buy. Someone is going to get rich off this product. However, they better contract with a supplier that can produce a lot more of these soon because I have a feeling that if they don't have the inventory, someone else will copy the product and sell it to desperate customers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Darkside, you might be right. They did a great job of marketing it. Depending on their profit per unit, and how many they can actually deliver... I wondered about their profit margin because it is really a fairly complex product.

Uh, bflbob, I don't think Long Beach Harbor has to worry about the hurricane... :rofl:

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
Height isn't the issue. You have to keep them indoors. They would get blown away by the slightest breeze -- and the IR control signals would get swamped out by sunlight.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.