The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After success - Need people

Andy777E

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 8, 2018
All,

I am finally getting results and success in IT staffing along with my own IT Consulting(I am an IT person).
So far I have not hired anyone full-time and got lucky in finding good freelancers (after a struggle /trials/after a lot of time) as Recruiters.

There are lots of other tasks like timesheets, invoicing, insurance, paperwork, contracts, and many more. It's getting hard for me to do on my own as I need to focus on the Marketing and Technical side only. The challenge with freelancers is one person can't handle all areas as I can!
If I hire multiple part-time people its get difficult to hire so many people. So where do I start where one person can wear many hats (but not worry about BD/Recruiting and Technical). For payroll my CPA's company handles.

Are there any automation tools?

Hiring full time still seems very expensive in US but an option.
Any suggestions/ techniques/ experiences are appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Start playing Business Legos.

I'd break down each individual function, write it on paper. Then, find a company who outsources that function for cheap. i.e. for accounting you don't need anyone full-time, look at something like bench.co...

Same thing for payroll, look at Paychex / ADP. There's plenty of businesses who handle the "back-office" stuff for cheap, without the need for full-timers.

All you have to do is plug-in their system.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.