The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Adwords

Toiletcake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 4, 2007
Has anyone had a great experience with an adwords account manager? I am looking for some referrals.

My current guy is great but over loaded with clients. I want to find a new person to take the new venture on.

I have seen fantastic results with the Perry Marshall skill set at work. On the flip side of things, there are so many people that say they are adwords pros but really are lazy at heart and it becomes apparent.

Any info would be great.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
For all I know. I have heard many talks about Adsense users, when they reach 100 dollars on their account, their account will be deactivated. The main reason? That I cannot answer hence I do not use Adsense. Another alternative I have heard of is Adbrite. Which is a good program

BEAR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 11, 2007
Montana
I do all my own adwords. Its really easy once you get a grasp on it.
The return on invstment has been impressive for us over the last 3 years.

I suggest you learn how it works and do it yourself.
Google also has tools and tutorials that will help to learn as you go.

Best of luck!

nmarketing

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2010
I stopped using Adwords. Too many headaches.

I use everyone else though and mainly learn & work their systems.

nmarketing

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2010
'Buy my $997 e-book...'

That was a weak attempt at a joke but seriously;

I use, in no particular order but 3 good ones to check out are:

• Miva
  • Facebook
  • MSN AdCenter
From what I have found out, Google #1 spot only gets a few % of all net traffic for any keyword. I mix my PPC with organic SEO to increase page quality. Most of the networks use similar ratings as Google but not are not as drastic if your budget isn't $100k a month or you have a weak page.

I also do what I like to call 'block tests' where I send 200 clicks blocks and optimize the click process. If I can get 1% 'conversion' from 200 clicks or even 500, then I use that data to scale a campaign. It takes some time to get the hang of it all but when you figure it out, you can run MORE traffic, at a lower cost than Google would ever allow.

Another goodie, when you do 'figure it out', PPC becomes dramatically different. I was getting $.15 clicks for a $20 keyword in Google. I now get that same keyword for even less per click, with a better conversion. I'd rather get 1k clicks to a site with a 5% sale then a .005%. Yes, Google has the numbers but I wouldn't say they have the same return value like a few other networks.

Hope this helps some.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
How has your experience with MIVA been? IN terms of CPC, traffic levels and quality of traffic?

nmarketing

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2010
Took me some time to get the hang of how they work but I like them. Great support and good targeting. I was #1 for 75% of my KWs at 'my CPC'. Remember, ad copy & landing page are the most vital parts. All any of these guys do is run your ads.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.