What's new

Advice with clothing line startup

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fexofen

PARKED
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$35
Hi all

Please to meet you all - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the threads on this forum hence why I have joined seeking your humble advice on my new project.

I'm in the startup of starting my own online active wear clothing line for men and women. I have designs ready and now sourcing manufacturing however I don't have any experience in this area and was wondering if anyone could share their experience if any.

Basically my main concerns are:
1. Should I be designing/redesigning styles each season to keep consumers interested? I have other projects in the works so I may have to hire a designer if I go down this route.
2. How many designs are colours should I have in my collection? Currently have 5 different styles for each gender which come in 3 different colours/patterns.
3. Not sure if I should manufacturing in Australia as opposed to offshore (cheaper) in the long run however I want to keep my products ethical & local
4. Should I start off selling nationally first then internationally?
5. What is the best way to market clothes apart from Instagram?

Thanks for reading!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom