wilson.patrick
PARKED
Hello. My name is Patrick Wilson. I am 15 years old and yes I am a little young to be planning further ahead into the future. But if I'm going to have money and a good life when I get older then I might want to start planning.
fftopic: The advice I am asking from you right now is what you think I should start doing RIGHT NOW to plan ahead so that I can start making money right out of high school. :shruggie:I don't even know where to start! Some things I am wondering is: What classes do you think I should take? What college plans do you think I should have? What degree in college do you think I should get? There are more but I think you get the gist of it. Thank you in advance for any help you can muster.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
