Okay so I've been working on my website idea, I've already purchased the domain, hosting, etc. but before I contact Andviv and Palmera Tech to design the site, I want to have my whole plan laid out in its entirety. My site will hopefully be broken down into 3 parts: 1) Articles, news, etc. 2) A Member Forum and 3) An Online Store. The question I ask all of you is WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SET UP THE ONLINE STORE ASPECT OF THE SITE? How do you find an inexpensive wholesaler? How do you effectively workout a dropshipping strategy? Since I don't want to store the merchandise, getting the products sent straight from manufacturer to customer is the best way to go right? Could someone layout the steps I need to take now for me please? Thanks a lot everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
