The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*ADVICE* - I know FB/Insta ads and know how to sell ... How do I use this to make $$

Scott P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 5, 2019
Hi fast laners,

First off, thank you for your input in advance!

In a nutshell ...

I'm currently working a sales/marketing job where I've been able to fully build out a new sales cycle system for them which includes using FB/Insta awareness ads, re-targeting the watchers to collect their details via a lead form ad, and then a back end sales team to convert these leads over the phone or by walk-in booked appointments.

I'm very grateful for everything I've learned in this job, but at the same time it pains my heart to know I'm grinding 40-50 hour weeks to make them 100's of thousands in profit meanwhile I struggle to get by on a measly wage ...

My performance has been rewarded with slight pay increases and bonuses but again, the value given to what I get back is insanely disproportional and financially I'm still struggling ...

I'm now trying to think of ways to leverage my skills (FB/Insta ads and sales skills - specifically phone) to earn extra ££ ...

I've admittedly been lazing the last year just cruising along at my job but because of a few rapid changes in lifestyle about to happen ...

The timing is now urgent that I need to make more ££.

Does anyone have any ideas how I use these skills to make some money off a side income:

My first initial ideas were:

- SMMA: I actually have set up a basic website and been cold calling companies offering to run there FB/Insta ads but no biters as of yet

- Cold call companies and try to close a deal where I make a commission of any sales I bring them:
I.e Find local companies - car washes, window cleaners, garderners etc. Run FB/Insta ads for them and make a commission off any sales I make them

Any one else got any ideas?

Thank you in advance guys and girls!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
let's say that I am in the same situation as you and the other day I was asking the same questions you raise here I have learned a lot about Facebook advertising because of the need to apply it in my services business and I also got several courses from Facebook ads, Google ads, Although I know more about Facebook ads. Now I want to monetize that knowledge and experience but I don't know very well how even if there is someone who has already achieved it before, we would be very grateful to share it with you !!!!!!! :)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Check out the agency thread by @Sean Marshall and the freelancer stuff from @Lex DeVille.

Maybe also check out the Inbound/Sales thread in my signature because you’ve not indicated you do the actual sales.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
... i was about to write "And maybe ask Andy, for reply" :D
I already stayed in the subconscious that Andy is the man and expert of Google ads! It's amazing how he knows how to position himself in people's minds, I have to learn more from him :)

Nez24

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 14, 2019
Hi fast laners,

First off, thank you for your input in advance!

In a nutshell ...

I'm currently working a sales/marketing job where I've been able to fully build out a new sales cycle system for them which includes using FB/Insta awareness ads, re-targeting the watchers to collect their details via a lead form ad, and then a back end sales team to convert these leads over the phone or by walk-in booked appointments.

I'm very grateful for everything I've learned in this job, but at the same time it pains my heart to know I'm grinding 40-50 hour weeks to make them 100's of thousands in profit meanwhile I struggle to get by on a measly wage ...

My performance has been rewarded with slight pay increases and bonuses but again, the value given to what I get back is insanely disproportional and financially I'm still struggling ...

I'm now trying to think of ways to leverage my skills (FB/Insta ads and sales skills - specifically phone) to earn extra ££ ...

I've admittedly been lazing the last year just cruising along at my job but because of a few rapid changes in lifestyle about to happen ...

The timing is now urgent that I need to make more ££.

Does anyone have any ideas how I use these skills to make some money off a side income:

My first initial ideas were:

- SMMA: I actually have set up a basic website and been cold calling companies offering to run there FB/Insta ads but no biters as of yet

- Cold call companies and try to close a deal where I make a commission of any sales I bring them:
I.e Find local companies - car washes, window cleaners, garderners etc. Run FB/Insta ads for them and make a commission off any sales I make them

Any one else got any ideas?

Thank you in advance guys and girls!
Have you started using youtube videos to help get out your message?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I'll pay you to get leads for 3 service businesses I have. One has fat commissions. Text me 2089075357. @Kingmaker sent me this thread and I'm not on here much so hmu on the text!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.