The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Actionable tips on reaching an audience for my idea-validation questionnaire?

Idea threads

meadow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 27, 2019
Hi all,
I'm currently validating an idea I've had for a while. It began as a scratch-your-own-itch solution, where I want to use personal data/insights to allow you to make intelligent decisions on what to do/change/avoid in your life to stay at your top game.

I'm currently posting in facebook groups related to entrepreneurship and high-achievers and sending to friends who I know are into self-actualisation. Anyone who wants to live their best life every day is part of my target group.

Where would you also look? Here's the form, in case you'd like to contribute: Questionnaire on being your best self, every day

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

meadow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 27, 2019
Here?

Maybe ask some influencers in that sphere to put it in an email or toss it out on twitter? You're doing them a favor (free content for the followers)

That's a great suggestion. I actually previously ran ads on these + some other subreddits but it didn't yield much. I'm thinking it's too early stage for ads to make sense to the user when they lead to a basic questionnaire.. so I'll revert to posting instead of running ads and see what that yields.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.