- Joined
- Jan 21, 2013
- Messages
- 426
Rep Bank
$880
$880
User Power: 49%
I thought it would be a great idea if we could all share our business tips in one thread. I mean, who doesn't want more sales?
You can share anything that could be implemented in your business today to increase conversions tomorrow
My tips:
1. Put a picture of a human in your ad copy or homepage, preferably smiling. This is known to increase conversions
2. Ask for the sale. When I sell on ebay, I use phrases like "you are bidding on x" and "bid now for free shipping" 2-3 times in my descriptions. I believe this puts people in a buying mood
3. Add social proof to all your copy.
I'll probably think of more later
Note: It is recommended that you split-test each time you implement something new, because nothing is set in stone
You can share anything that could be implemented in your business today to increase conversions tomorrow
My tips:
1. Put a picture of a human in your ad copy or homepage, preferably smiling. This is known to increase conversions
2. Ask for the sale. When I sell on ebay, I use phrases like "you are bidding on x" and "bid now for free shipping" 2-3 times in my descriptions. I believe this puts people in a buying mood
3. Add social proof to all your copy.
I'll probably think of more later
Note: It is recommended that you split-test each time you implement something new, because nothing is set in stone
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
