D
Deleted50669
Guest
Last time I made a post it was regarding an FTE that nearly drove me to suicide (thankfully, some of you offered a much-needed pep talk in private, and I also got some professional support outside the forum).
Since then, two things have happened.
1) I've accepted a new JOB that is a 20k salary bump, less hours, more laid back culture, and more in line with what I enjoy doing. Not fastlane, but much needed to retain my psychological health.
2) Trademarked a brand for a product I'm currently developing pertaining to my field. At this stage I can't disclose much about it, but when it's live I will post a comprehensive thread (aiming for September if things go relatively well). I am concerned about how the repeal of net neutrality will limit my potential, but that's not going to stop me.
I hope everyone is taking action each day and keeping hope in their vision.
- Cheers
Since then, two things have happened.
1) I've accepted a new JOB that is a 20k salary bump, less hours, more laid back culture, and more in line with what I enjoy doing. Not fastlane, but much needed to retain my psychological health.
2) Trademarked a brand for a product I'm currently developing pertaining to my field. At this stage I can't disclose much about it, but when it's live I will post a comprehensive thread (aiming for September if things go relatively well). I am concerned about how the repeal of net neutrality will limit my potential, but that's not going to stop me.
I hope everyone is taking action each day and keeping hope in their vision.
- Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
