Summary: Need a serious accountability partner for an URGENT life change. Feeling stuck, isolated, and my back's against the wall (genuinely cooked if no progress). Focus: 80% Online Business, 20% self-improvement. Want a mutual push for "crazy progress" and to make massive changes ASAP. DM or reply if you're serious.
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for an accountability partner. I'm at a pivotal point where making significant progress is a MUST. I've felt stuck in the same place for way wayyyy too long and I can't afford to not change my life ASAP because I can't live with myself like that it's too exhausting and energy levels are at 0.
I want an accountability partner because my social environment is the biggest factor in this and currently my day-to-day life is very different from those around me, which is extremely isolating and not helping me move forward. I can't talk to anyone about anything, ever.
So i'd love to connect with "like-minded" people and I know there are a bunch of you in this forum that can relate to me.
For years, I’ve intentionally cut out most things, distractions, social life, you name it, all to focus on my goals but with all that nothing changed and if anything my life became significantly worse because these things don't matter as much as taking action in the specific things i want. My back is against the wall, and if I don’t pull everything off, I'm so cooked genuinely. This is why the need for change is so urgent.
I've tried free Discord groups, but the people I meet are all motivated for a day or two, then it's over, not a reliable option.
So, I need an accountability partner (or partners) to:
(I'm 22 btw)
If this resonates with you, and you're serious about this kind of mutual push, please send me a DM or reply here.
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for an accountability partner. I'm at a pivotal point where making significant progress is a MUST. I've felt stuck in the same place for way wayyyy too long and I can't afford to not change my life ASAP because I can't live with myself like that it's too exhausting and energy levels are at 0.
I want an accountability partner because my social environment is the biggest factor in this and currently my day-to-day life is very different from those around me, which is extremely isolating and not helping me move forward. I can't talk to anyone about anything, ever.
So i'd love to connect with "like-minded" people and I know there are a bunch of you in this forum that can relate to me.
For years, I’ve intentionally cut out most things, distractions, social life, you name it, all to focus on my goals but with all that nothing changed and if anything my life became significantly worse because these things don't matter as much as taking action in the specific things i want. My back is against the wall, and if I don’t pull everything off, I'm so cooked genuinely. This is why the need for change is so urgent.
I've tried free Discord groups, but the people I meet are all motivated for a day or two, then it's over, not a reliable option.
So, I need an accountability partner (or partners) to:
- Boost momentum mutually.
- Keep up with each other, especially since we'd have similar goals.
- Help end this year in a totally different place. I want to get more done in the next couple of months than I ever have.
- Online Business / copywriting (80% of my focus)
- Gym (calisthenics) and general effective self-improvement (the other 20%)
(I'm 22 btw)
If this resonates with you, and you're serious about this kind of mutual push, please send me a DM or reply here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
