The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability/Mastermind group (virtual)

davidpn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 5, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create a small 3-5 person mastermind/accountability group where we all have a common aim (start a successful online business from scratch). In the past I've tried doing things on my own and it gets lonely/tough not having people to talk through the obstacles you need to overcome. I want to be surrounded by like-minded people. They say you are the average of the 5 people you are most closest to. So I want to fill my life with 5 friends who are super passionate about entrepreneurship and just 'get it'.

Anyone interested? This is starting an online business from scratch by first finding real problems to solve. Comment or PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Message me. I don't promise anything, but I want to know what you are up to.

davidpn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 5, 2019
Canada
Sure @FierceRacoon

To explain a bit more. I've read The Millionare Fastlane several years ago. It has completely adjusted my mindset and almost to the point where it is hard to be content with life not making it as an entrepreneur. I've absorbed a lot of knowledge on business, and it's really about action, perseverance and execution.

One concept I've read about is you are the product of the 5 people who are closest to you. Want to be happy? Have happy people around you. Want to start a business? Have people who have business ambitions around you. It basically comes down to that. I currently don't have anyone in my life who is into business. So I really want to make some deeper connections (friendships) with other like-minded people, but who are all striving to start a business.

The hard part is finding people. Most people want a business/success, but they don't want to put in the work! My previous business accountability partner basically gave up when he had to do things that were too uncomfortable. It was less painful for him to not do it, disappear and just enjoy his cushy 9-5 job.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create a small 3-5 person mastermind/accountability group where we all have a common aim (start a successful online business from scratch). In the past I've tried doing things on my own and it gets lonely/tough not having people to talk through the obstacles you need to overcome. I want to be surrounded by like-minded people. They say you are the average of the 5 people you are most closest to. So I want to fill my life with 5 friends who are super passionate about entrepreneurship and just 'get it'.

Anyone interested? This is starting an online business from scratch by first finding real problems to solve. Comment or PM me.
I'm interested.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
This shindig is on the road.

Of all the applicants, it was pared down to just a sliver of members.
We had a chat tonight where we came together and established base on who we were, and what we were aiming to do.

Covering so many different topics, directions, and aims.

Probably the single most value-filled hour of my week.

Things are better when shared, if you'd like to join us on our journey (we know you do), then hit me up, because I can help you get on this crazy train.

davidpn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 5, 2019
Canada
Awesome! Sent all of you some PM's.

As Siddhartha mentioned, it was a really great first chat. I found it awesome chatting with someone equally, or even more, passionate about business/entrepreneurship, who is well read, knowledgeable and has taken action in the past. I feel it will be a great environment to learn from and to help push each other to reach our goals.

I have this feeling that there will be some really good business success stories that will come from our small group.

If anyone else wants to join in, definitely message me or leave a comment in this thread!

davidpn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 5, 2019
Canada
We still have a couple open spots available in our group if anyone is interested.

We are looking for 1-2 more people who will participate and take action on creating a business from scratch. So far the group has a really positive atmosphere to it. It helps us with motivation, collaboration, discussing ideas, accountability and energy.

Let me know if you are interested!

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
I'm working on an offline business, but it does get lonely. Already planning to attend some business owner networking events here, hopefully, I'll make some business friends.

However, count me in; it is always nice to have business friends who have and embraces CENTS philosophy. :) I know I will learn a ton from the other members. Learning to start an online business is icing on the cake.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
Here we are again

The most value filled hours of our past two weeks.

We're riding light at 3 members right now, but the things we cover and the ways we pare each other down and build each other back up is unlike anything else I have had in my life to this point.

There's a lot of grinding, even a little failure. One of us is even hustling on FB marketplace to drum up capital.
The way we push forward, research, confront issues, and use our strength together to get each of us further is truly invaluable, and I'm glad that these men are here with me in this journey.

If you want to join, all you need to do is ask (and survive @davidpn 's interrogation)

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
This sounds like a good idea. Count me in.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal

Tipoki13

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

Count me in

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
Hey hey - if you're still open for additional members, I'm interested!
I'm working toward building a brand with my yt channel (<2000 subscribers) and website.
Also have an ebay biz that's the only thing generating income right now.
Prepared for @davidpn 's interrogation!

Taktik

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 15, 2018
I am also interested. Count me in, if you still need additional members.

ChiEntrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 21, 2019
Hi, I would love to join. If you don't have room, I can start a group for those of us who wanted to join this one. I've taken action in the past with 2 businesses making ~$1,000. I've invested in my current biz and preparing for launch.

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Hey, I would be game to join too! I saw this right before and wanted to join. Wanted to wait till I got back. Let me know if there is any openings!

bilkar1985

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
i’m interested too! count me in! but there could more mm groups if there are too many in one right?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.