Hi everyone,
I'm looking to create a small 3-5 person mastermind/accountability group where we all have a common aim (start a successful online business from scratch). In the past I've tried doing things on my own and it gets lonely/tough not having people to talk through the obstacles you need to overcome. I want to be surrounded by like-minded people. They say you are the average of the 5 people you are most closest to. So I want to fill my life with 5 friends who are super passionate about entrepreneurship and just 'get it'.
Anyone interested? This is starting an online business from scratch by first finding real problems to solve. Comment or PM me.
I'm looking to create a small 3-5 person mastermind/accountability group where we all have a common aim (start a successful online business from scratch). In the past I've tried doing things on my own and it gets lonely/tough not having people to talk through the obstacles you need to overcome. I want to be surrounded by like-minded people. They say you are the average of the 5 people you are most closest to. So I want to fill my life with 5 friends who are super passionate about entrepreneurship and just 'get it'.
Anyone interested? This is starting an online business from scratch by first finding real problems to solve. Comment or PM me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
