- Joined
- Jul 15, 2021
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 250%
Lets get this straight: I’m not a fastlaner by any means yet. I’m only 17 and I’ve grown up with divorced parents, one of which uses the sidewalk roadmap, and the other which adheres to the slow lane. My dad buys more things on Amazon than anyone I’ve ever seen. Always some new gadget or vitamin that he thinks will change his life. My mother, and the entire side of her family are all strict slowlaners. My mom has been frugal throughout my entire childhood, saving every last penny to put me and my two siblings through college. She is an angel, but she tells me I need to go to college and then get a good job and save. Even from a young age I always knew that wasn’t for me. I love learning, reading, developing new skills, however I’ve always had a deep hatred for school. I can’t stand sitting at a desk being talked to for 8 hours a day and learning about stuff I don’t give a shit about. But it wasn’t until I read this book that I got a clear image of what needed to be done to avoid this path. I joined this forum for ideas, inspiration, and support as I begin my fastlane journey. If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my story!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
