While getting some things from 711, I couldn't help but notice Halo Infinite style packaged cookies!

What an amazing idea to help market not only a video game, but also help boost the sales of Chips Ahoy by catering to some of the biggest addictions in the world....
Sugar, video games, and FREE stuff!
For just a moment place yourself in the shoes of a small kid running around with boogers hanging out of your nose while stealing candy from the grocery store (trust me I never did that) and you see your favorite video game on the packaging of your favorite cookies around....
While screaming at your parents to buy you the cookies so you can get FREE content for Halo and the possibility to win a free Xbox or whatever promo they are doing there is no way you are leaving the store without this box of cookies, now I don't have kids but I'd imagine the best way to shut a kid up would be to give in and get them what they want.
I ponder what type of profit deals Halo & Chips Ahoy made, if they sell a pack of cookies for $5 what would you think Halo gets? For sure the amount of sales sky rockets during this type of promotion and fair compensation would be expected, I'll guess maybe something like 10-20% per box? Or maybe a cash deal upfront?
In your own business what kind of relationships could you build to increase your own sales? Piggy backing off the success of others might be that secret ingredient to make you an insane amount of wealth ''overnight''

What an amazing idea to help market not only a video game, but also help boost the sales of Chips Ahoy by catering to some of the biggest addictions in the world....
Sugar, video games, and FREE stuff!
For just a moment place yourself in the shoes of a small kid running around with boogers hanging out of your nose while stealing candy from the grocery store (trust me I never did that) and you see your favorite video game on the packaging of your favorite cookies around....
While screaming at your parents to buy you the cookies so you can get FREE content for Halo and the possibility to win a free Xbox or whatever promo they are doing there is no way you are leaving the store without this box of cookies, now I don't have kids but I'd imagine the best way to shut a kid up would be to give in and get them what they want.
I ponder what type of profit deals Halo & Chips Ahoy made, if they sell a pack of cookies for $5 what would you think Halo gets? For sure the amount of sales sky rockets during this type of promotion and fair compensation would be expected, I'll guess maybe something like 10-20% per box? Or maybe a cash deal upfront?
In your own business what kind of relationships could you build to increase your own sales? Piggy backing off the success of others might be that secret ingredient to make you an insane amount of wealth ''overnight''
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
