The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A short look into marketing with other brands

Marketing, social media, advertising

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
While getting some things from 711, I couldn't help but notice Halo Infinite style packaged cookies!

1617873157874.png

What an amazing idea to help market not only a video game, but also help boost the sales of Chips Ahoy by catering to some of the biggest addictions in the world....

Sugar, video games, and FREE stuff!

For just a moment place yourself in the shoes of a small kid running around with boogers hanging out of your nose while stealing candy from the grocery store (trust me I never did that) and you see your favorite video game on the packaging of your favorite cookies around....

While screaming at your parents to buy you the cookies so you can get FREE content for Halo and the possibility to win a free Xbox or whatever promo they are doing there is no way you are leaving the store without this box of cookies, now I don't have kids but I'd imagine the best way to shut a kid up would be to give in and get them what they want.

I ponder what type of profit deals Halo & Chips Ahoy made, if they sell a pack of cookies for $5 what would you think Halo gets? For sure the amount of sales sky rockets during this type of promotion and fair compensation would be expected, I'll guess maybe something like 10-20% per box? Or maybe a cash deal upfront?

In your own business what kind of relationships could you build to increase your own sales? Piggy backing off the success of others might be that secret ingredient to make you an insane amount of wealth ''overnight''

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
And a little FREE extra content.... :rofl:

It's amazing that Chips Ahoy became so successful and is one of the largest business's around that operate on a global scale, how simple is it to make cookies? It's not exactly rocket science take a look at how to make cookies according to google..

1. 2 cups + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour.
  2. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
  3. 1/2 teaspoon salt.
  4. 12 Tablespoons butter (1 1/2 sticks) melted and cooled until warm.
  5. 1 cup light brown sugar.
  6. 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
  7. 1 large + 1 egg yolk egg.
  8. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
How many people could make cookies right now ? Basically anyone! But how many people could scale such a business into a global operation?

''Nabisco Chips Ahoy was the third ranked cookie brand of the United States with unit sales amounting to 232.6 million in 2017''

232 million! I think the cookies cost around $5 or so, that means tens of millions of customers served around the globe, that is amazing!

What would YOUR strategy be to build a cookie empire from scratch?

Here's the story of Chips ahoy from wiki, a fun read

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!