Have you noticed that the word "Failure" is an anagram for "A rule if"?
What is the condition after the if?
I am not sure I will be able to write down what I feel today but I will try anyway.
I have seen several posts these days of people asking if some people were feeling demotivated and tired sometimes... that is exactly the way I am feeling tonight.
I have been fighting for the past 15 years every single day of my life to get what I wanted.
I have graduated from a pretty good university against all odds (I was the last person admitted in the prom, worked 7am to 1am everyday during 3 years and finished in the top 30), I have been fighting bureaucracy for more than eight years to be able to live with my wife in the same country, failed five times and am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...
I have launched several businesses and accumulated failure after failure...
And I could keep writing a wall of this but these are only examples.
My point here is that the good point of all these fights is that it has given me a will power I know by experience few people have but on the other hand, so many failures are exhausting, physically and mentally exhausting. I mean, even finding a mentor seems to be mission impossible. I am certainly doing something wrong but I don't see what. I need to learn and I am willing to give it all: my time, my money, my success, everything I have and will get... and even this doesn't seem to help. I am not writing this to "make people cry", but I just wanted to share with all the people thinking that they are tired, or they don't think they can make it that they are not alone. A lot of people feel this way at some stage, and I include myself today.
But that being said I won't give up because I have never given up but God knows how difficult these days are and how much time and effort it would save me to have someone willing to help me see the way to go.
So just to finish, to all the people who are tired of failing, take a rest and step back to see the bigger picture but don't give up, if we want it bad enough, we will eventually reach our goals. So for me failure is only a rule if we don't give up.
Hope this could help someone.
What is the condition after the if?
I am not sure I will be able to write down what I feel today but I will try anyway.
I have seen several posts these days of people asking if some people were feeling demotivated and tired sometimes... that is exactly the way I am feeling tonight.
I have been fighting for the past 15 years every single day of my life to get what I wanted.
I have graduated from a pretty good university against all odds (I was the last person admitted in the prom, worked 7am to 1am everyday during 3 years and finished in the top 30), I have been fighting bureaucracy for more than eight years to be able to live with my wife in the same country, failed five times and am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...
I have launched several businesses and accumulated failure after failure...
And I could keep writing a wall of this but these are only examples.
My point here is that the good point of all these fights is that it has given me a will power I know by experience few people have but on the other hand, so many failures are exhausting, physically and mentally exhausting. I mean, even finding a mentor seems to be mission impossible. I am certainly doing something wrong but I don't see what. I need to learn and I am willing to give it all: my time, my money, my success, everything I have and will get... and even this doesn't seem to help. I am not writing this to "make people cry", but I just wanted to share with all the people thinking that they are tired, or they don't think they can make it that they are not alone. A lot of people feel this way at some stage, and I include myself today.
But that being said I won't give up because I have never given up but God knows how difficult these days are and how much time and effort it would save me to have someone willing to help me see the way to go.
So just to finish, to all the people who are tired of failing, take a rest and step back to see the bigger picture but don't give up, if we want it bad enough, we will eventually reach our goals. So for me failure is only a rule if we don't give up.
Hope this could help someone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
