What's new

A Resource to Make Your Copy POP

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
497
Rep Bank
$2,025
User Power: 282%
Is your copy more bland than listening to a lecture by Ben Stein on the Clapeyron-Clausius Equation?


Well fret no more.


After struggling with trying to find the perfect words to make my copy arouse emotion within my audience and getting disappointing results for synonyms on thesauras.com, I searched to find a better solution. Here is a resource that I use almost every time I write copy to help make my copy spicier than ghost pepper smoothie:

http://www.amazon.com/Synonym-Finder-J-I-Rodale/dp/0446370290/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462326264&sr=8-1&keywords=synonym finder




Note: I have no affiliation with this product whatsoever; I have just found this book to be a very helpful resource.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom