I did try to search but came up short.
Talking with a mate yesterday, he went into an "Oh wouldn't it be nice if X existed" and being curious and having learned some things from here in the last couple of weeks, I coaxed him to see what the real problem was. What needs to be solved here?
Anyway, cutting to the chase. The app. I don't know dick about tech, I just about manage to find my way around here. So, does anyone have any idea at all, rough ball park-wise, what an app like AroundMe might cost to develop?
Basically uses GPS to see what of a given thing is near you or in a given location of your choice, plus potentially send a message to the person or business you find.
I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth persuing.
Yes, before you say it I DO need to be spoon fed when it comes to tech. And yes, I'm sorry, but it would be nice if you would hold my hand during the first few steps, like, who the hell builds apps? Appdevelopers.com? Is there such a place?
These are the sorts of things I was pretty sure I'd never care about. So, I'm behind the curve and don't know what I don't know yet.
Cheers guys.
Talking with a mate yesterday, he went into an "Oh wouldn't it be nice if X existed" and being curious and having learned some things from here in the last couple of weeks, I coaxed him to see what the real problem was. What needs to be solved here?
Anyway, cutting to the chase. The app. I don't know dick about tech, I just about manage to find my way around here. So, does anyone have any idea at all, rough ball park-wise, what an app like AroundMe might cost to develop?
Basically uses GPS to see what of a given thing is near you or in a given location of your choice, plus potentially send a message to the person or business you find.
I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth persuing.
Yes, before you say it I DO need to be spoon fed when it comes to tech. And yes, I'm sorry, but it would be nice if you would hold my hand during the first few steps, like, who the hell builds apps? Appdevelopers.com? Is there such a place?
These are the sorts of things I was pretty sure I'd never care about. So, I'm behind the curve and don't know what I don't know yet.
Cheers guys.

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
