The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A problem in finding leads for my agency...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Laksh Ramesh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 4, 2023
Hey fellow fast laners, I would be getting my first payments from my agency which has scaled 2k/month in 2 months soon, but I have to ask a question on where to source leads to cold call them and what quality should they be. I have a criteria for sure in which the business has poor website, no proper SEO and no social media content being posted regularly. I have tried cold calling business straight from google maps and yelp...and its really hectic to deal with the gatekeepers and having a low chance of getting in touch with the owner. So please any advice would be appreciated thank you !!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zkskak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 5, 2022
Hey fellow fast laners, I would be getting my first payments from my agency which has scaled 2k/month in 2 months soon, but I have to ask a question on where to source leads to cold call them and what quality should they be. I have a criteria for sure in which the business has poor website, no proper SEO and no social media content being posted regularly. I have tried cold calling business straight from google maps and yelp...and its really hectic to deal with the gatekeepers and having a low chance of getting in touch with the owner. So please any advice would be appreciated thank you !!
Have you tried joining networking groups?

Look up “Andy Black’s Inbound/Sales Braindump”

Zkskak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 5, 2022
I have been considering to hire someone in upwork or get an online database to target the leads
Don’t hire people until you’re actually bringing money in. A business is money in, not money out. All you need is an internet connection. Develop the skills yourself! It’ll pay off.

Here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Laksh Ramesh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jan 4, 2023
Don’t hire people until you’re actually bringing money in. A business is money in, not money out. All you need is an internet connection. Develop the skills yourself! It’ll pay off.

Here.
I see but I need a leads list to connect with the decision makers directly instead of getting on with gatekeepers thats the issue thats keeping me up at night

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.