What's new

A new Fastlaner from Pittsburgh

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mr.Donnerhuhn

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
94
Rep Bank
$755
User Power: 288%
Afternoon everyone!

I'm Mr. Donnerhuhn, a 24 year old man out of Pittsburgh, and a recent convert to the Fastlane way of life. Also, this intro is a little overdue, haha

My primary goals in life to help my customers obtain the skills, the tools, and the knowledge they need to make great music (while building some fastlane style wealth for myself along the way ;))

It is my hope that in participating in these forums I can build up my own skillset for business while helping & inspiring others on here along the way. The forum truly inspires me; I've not been a member very long, but I'd say 90+% of the content I have read here is top-tier goods!

I'm currently working on a SaaS in the music industry that I believe has a lot of potential; though I could use some input on attracting attention/interest, pre-launch to my facebook/landing page.

So, if you've got any questions, advice, or happen to be in the Pittsburgh area and want to chill, hit me up fam!

And, I'll see you in the fastlane!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Podi vu tii epuvjis gimmux natodoep op jisi. Zua tjuamf fu e qsuhsitt vjsief up zuas qsukidv, tu qiuqmi dep ietomz gummux zuas kuaspiz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom