The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New to the forum. Seeking knowledge and direction. Anyone from Pittsburgh?

Ryan Howard

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Mar 10, 2015
Well, I'm 22 and came across this forum at the perfect time. I've tried the whole college thing out on multiple occasions but it just is not for me. I feel as if when I'm in school I'm stuck inside a box because I can't focus on getting my work done because in my mind is constantly thinking about new ideas and ways to obtain financial freedom. There's a lot more too it but I've basically came to the conclusion that I'm done with the whole school thing for now and am now in the slow lane saving money to start my first fast lane venture. I love the city of Pittsburgh a lot. But I feel as if I am too comfortable here. My parents divorced when I was 10 but both were pretty set financially so I grew up spoiled and literally got everything I wanted handed to me my whole life. So because of that my plan for now is to just move to a new city about a year from now get outside of my comfort zone to see what I'm made of. I'm currently working two full-time jobs, I have zero expenses and about 7k in student loan debt. My plan is to save up at least 20k and a year from now transfer one of my jobs to my new destination. I plan to continue working that slow lane job to cover my new expenses and use the 20k for my startup. I've always loved Arizona and was thinking about moving to the Tempe area. Upon my first couple days surfing the forum I found a lot of members reside in that area. And that right there I feel was a sign from God letting me know that I'm on the right path. But basically I'm just looking to connect with like minded individuals to help get me started and keep in the right direction. Thanks for any input in advance, I'm looking forward to learning more and more from this gold mine every day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...