The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A new Fastlaner from Pittsburgh

Mr.Donnerhuhn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Aug 2, 2015
Afternoon everyone!

I'm Mr. Donnerhuhn, a 24 year old man out of Pittsburgh, and a recent convert to the Fastlane way of life. Also, this intro is a little overdue, haha

My primary goals in life to help my customers obtain the skills, the tools, and the knowledge they need to make great music (while building some fastlane style wealth for myself along the way ;))

It is my hope that in participating in these forums I can build up my own skillset for business while helping & inspiring others on here along the way. The forum truly inspires me; I've not been a member very long, but I'd say 90+% of the content I have read here is top-tier goods!

I'm currently working on a SaaS in the music industry that I believe has a lot of potential; though I could use some input on attracting attention/interest, pre-launch to my facebook/landing page.

So, if you've got any questions, advice, or happen to be in the Pittsburgh area and want to chill, hit me up fam!

And, I'll see you in the fastlane!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome! Nice to see another fellow musician in here. You should do a progress thread on your project, so people can easily follow your journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...