A lot of people are simply not happy with modern-day cell phone service. As you know most people are getting it from the widely known companies, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc. I've heard a lot of people complaining about the service, and not just the network service, but customer service as well. There are also some cell phone service substitutes (can't remember the one that was advertised on TV, something about a cell phone being a Cell), but upon a quick search, roughly between $6000-$10,000, you could start your own phone network.
I remember what MJ said in TMF , that if anyone can spend the money and start something, then it is probably best avoided. But yet, the top phone service companies are still dominating. Is there a possibility to turn this into a fastlane, even though if anyone wanted to, they could? It seems like that would be an entry violation, but it doesn't seem like there has been the next big thing that revolutionizes cell phone service.
I know, for one, that I am tired of paying $48 a month just to be able to talk to someone, and I feel like the industry is due for a change. Much like Sling TV is a step in the right direction to get away from these greedy cable TV providers, I feel that something new should happen to make cell phone service and customer service better.
What do you guys think? Is there any potential here for a fastlane opportunity?
I remember what MJ said in TMF , that if anyone can spend the money and start something, then it is probably best avoided. But yet, the top phone service companies are still dominating. Is there a possibility to turn this into a fastlane, even though if anyone wanted to, they could? It seems like that would be an entry violation, but it doesn't seem like there has been the next big thing that revolutionizes cell phone service.
I know, for one, that I am tired of paying $48 a month just to be able to talk to someone, and I feel like the industry is due for a change. Much like Sling TV is a step in the right direction to get away from these greedy cable TV providers, I feel that something new should happen to make cell phone service and customer service better.
What do you guys think? Is there any potential here for a fastlane opportunity?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
