What's new

A Message From The Ghetto

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JPDeCarvalho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
11
Location
Brazil
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 245%
Hello everyone !
I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm a brazilian guy from a favela in Rio De Janeiro. I'm 18 y old.
To live in a third / second world country is harder than you think. But this isn't an excuse , of course!
So here I am . My reasons are kinda obvious.
I'm tired of living in poverty and having to throw myself on the ground everytime when a shooting begins. The weird thing is that I have been watching a lot of videos on YouTube about self development and I have finished both TMF and UNSCRIPTED . So there is a enormous discrepancy with what I think and the people who live around me . My plan is the following : I'll bet on my strenghts and learn to code web apps in Rails . After that I'll be able to freelance , finally leave my parents home and live alone. So with that code skill I'll build a online business in my spare time.

PS: Don't tell me to get a 9-5 job because Brazil'economy is in serious trouble.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

QT: Fup'v vimm ni vu hiv e 9-5 kuc cideati Csebom'idupunz ot op tisouat vsuacmi.

Hmef vjev zua esi exesi ug vjot, epf vjev zua esi cioph QSUedvowi epf esi vszoph vu fu tunivjoph ecuav vjot vjip vji mevvis. O tahhitv zua veli jiif vu ep iyenqmi gsun NK't mogi. jot ipwosupnipv xet puv sohjv gus jot nopftiv epf jot wotoup tu ji tjogvif ceti vu sitassidv jontimg. Nezci zua xomm ci ecmi vu fu vji teni topdi vji ipwosupnipv ug e gewime ot figopovimz dancistuni puv katv gsun e qjztodem tvepfquopv cav e nipvem upi. Pu nusi nipvem ephaotj epf jesftjoq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom