I would like to throw an idea/suggestion out on this forum for everyone concerned.
I am a Creator profile (see Wealth Dynamics profiling system).
I "create", meaning I invent/innovate and come up with clever solutions. I am that kind of person who rather "outsmart" than actually solve things by any other means
. I enjoy thinking up clever ways of doing things.
So this is my suggestion:
If any of you out there need a clever Creator on your team and you have no money at all to pay any salary compensation and or bonus compensation, then I would be very happy to help you with innovations in return for shares in your venture.
Please note that this is not at all a sales message and or a spam attempt. Though I truly think we all need a synergy between entrepreneurs these days. Especially now when money supplies and credit supplies are dried up almost, for a lot of us. Today we have to use another currency. The "trust" currency and the "share" currency. Those who do, will flourish, the others will struggle and maybe even go bust. Many entrepreneurs have already gone bust, because of the old deadly sin "pride".
I am a Creator profile (see Wealth Dynamics profiling system).
I "create", meaning I invent/innovate and come up with clever solutions. I am that kind of person who rather "outsmart" than actually solve things by any other means
So this is my suggestion:
If any of you out there need a clever Creator on your team and you have no money at all to pay any salary compensation and or bonus compensation, then I would be very happy to help you with innovations in return for shares in your venture.
Please note that this is not at all a sales message and or a spam attempt. Though I truly think we all need a synergy between entrepreneurs these days. Especially now when money supplies and credit supplies are dried up almost, for a lot of us. Today we have to use another currency. The "trust" currency and the "share" currency. Those who do, will flourish, the others will struggle and maybe even go bust. Many entrepreneurs have already gone bust, because of the old deadly sin "pride".
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
