The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Little About Me

Douglas Hirsh

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 2, 2018
Dallas, TX
Hi Everyone,

My name is Douglas Hirsh. I'm 36 years old and have been in the software development industry for 17 years. I taught myself how to code when I was 12 years old. C++ was my first programming language.

Most of my career I have been an employee. I did break away from being an employee for 16 months and worked independently. I made that break two months before our second child was born. Yes, my wife is incredible. Everything worked out during that time. I got paid and had regular clients. My only issue is that I couldn't see how to scale past me doing work. So I eventually went back to full-time employment.

After reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted , I have started down the path of product creation. We will see where that goes. Right now I'm struggling with wanting to leave my current job to pursue my own business. Just something about pouring most of my waking hours into someone else's business that leaves me a bit unsatisfied.

To great success,
Douglas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Welcome. A number of software guys on here with successful businesses. Stick around and when you're ready, post a progress thread about your execution on your idea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...