What's new

A frustrated and fed up graduate

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tipoki13

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 8, 2019
Messages
33
Rep Bank
$255
User Power: 115%
Hi everyone! So I'm new here. I don't have a business and I don't have any ideas (at least none that I have had the urge to act on).

I'm 24 years old. I have recently graduated with a business degree. Thankfully, I don't have any student debt as I live in Ireland and college fees are very inexpensive (about €3,000 a year). Anyway, I now work in an investment bank now and to say its soul destroying is most definitely an understatement. I work long hours (usually 8 to 6/7 in the evening) just to collect a measly salary of €24k.

I have recently enrolled in a coding bootcamp that spans 12 months. The bootcamp is a part-time online course (20-30 hrs a week) and it covers HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Python. Once again, I have got quite lucky as the course is completely free (valued at about €10,000) as part of a government initiative that I successfully applied for (yeah Ireland isn't a bad place in terms of education). I am hoping that the programming skills I learn will help me leverage my way out of the rat race.

I have always had an interest in entrepreneurship but after reading 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' (I'm yet to read Unscripted ) and also experiencing the corporate world, I now view entrepreneurship as a must. The thought of working a 40+ year career in a job I hate is genuinely terrifying.

Although I don't have a business or even an idea yet, I do have time on my side, I'm debt free and I believe I have the right mindset to succeed!

I look forward to reading the threads on here and absorbing as much value as possible. Hopefully, at some point I will be able to offer some value myself.

Kind regards
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!

O vjopl Aptdsoqvif xomm ci e wisz izi uqipoph sief gus zua. Zua'mm ipkuz ov.
 
Ximduni!

O vjopl Aptdsoqvif xomm ci e wisz izi uqipoph sief gus zua. Zua'mm ipkuz ov.
O katv tvesvif vji eafoucuul! O motvipif vu VNG up eafocmi epf vjip cuahjv vji qeqiscedl tvseohjv egvis. Ov xet vuu wemaecmi puv vu jewi e qjztodem duqz vu sigis cedl vu. O'mm qsucecmz fu vji teni xovj Aptdsoqvif!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kak
O katv qutvif nz opvsu vu vji hsuaq (Noli T) zua nez xepv vu sief jux xi cuuvtvseqqif uas xez opvu uas catopitt. Ov xet e muph epf tmux tmuh cav xi'wi nefi ov cz emmuxoph uastimwit vji gmiyocomovz vu ci uqip vu pix uqqusvapovoit et xi liqv uas dusi gudat (mudevoup opfiqipfipdi) Citv ug madl!

Noli
 
O katv qutvif nz opvsu vu vji hsuaq (Noli T) zua nez xepv vu sief jux xi cuuvtvseqqif uas xez opvu uas catopitt. Ov xet e muph epf tmux tmuh cav xi'wi nefi ov cz emmuxoph uastimwit vji gmiyocomovz vu ci uqip vu pix uqqusvapovoit et xi liqv uas dusi gudat (mudevoup opfiqipfipdi) Citv ug madl!

Noli
Jo Noli

O'mm figopovimz jewi e muul!

Vjeplt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom