The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A different path towards inventorship

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
I apologize for having said that I am "tired". If someone says that they are tired without properly trying, this is an insult to every Ukrainian person. Especially if someone talks about "being tired of war" while sitting on a couch.

Being not smart enough, being immature or sounding like a kid, however, is a huge reason not to become an entrepreneur immediately but to learn first. Life-long learning will become important even to those people who do not pursue entrepreneurship. So while everyone can become an entrepreneur, not everyone should be and it is important to provide value. I would definitely not vote for an inexperienced person trying to become a deputee or a president.

And I will ask for help. But I think that it is not me who needs help. The Armed Forces of Ukraine need a lot of more help than me while fighting against Russian aggression. Millions of people in Eastern Ukraine and the Crimean Peninsula (which is a part of Ukraine) are not able to become unscripted entrepreneurs so easily because their property, their health, their families and their lives in general were destroyed by Russian occupants. 1.5 millions of people had to move from the Donbass area and over 16,000 people in Ukraine died since 2014.

Millions of Ukrainian soldiers that have been protecting Ukraine and Europe from Russian aggression for eight years are today not getting a salary for months since the president of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky rather prefers to buy a luxury villa in Italy or luxury vacations in Oman or Qatar. So it is not me but the Armed Forces of Ukraine who need the help of the successful entrepreneurs from this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
I managed to grow my followers on TikTok from 5 to over 1000 so now I can go live. But I think that I should concentrate on different opportunities since TikTok consumes some time and doesn't yield high rewards.

Also, I managed to get the teaching position at my desired university. Furthermore, I have a chance to teach another lecture at the same university if I pass another application process. My expectations are low for this process but let's see how it goes.

Since it is possible to teach a lecture to more than one group I would like to get more familiar with this teaching side hustle until the next summer term begins. Afterwards, I hope to manage to scale it to the equivalent of a full-time job. Otherwise, I will look into different freelance and job opportunities to learn more practical skills like software architecture.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
I managed to get the second teaching position as well. This lecture is taught during the semester holidays meaning that the teaching side hustle might be more scalable than I was thinking in the beginning.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Is it possible to close my account at this forum and if so, how? I think that it is a good idea to focus less on social media and more on the execution. Thank you in advance.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
Is it possible to close my account at this forum and if so, how? I think that it is a good idea to focus less on social media and more on the execution. Thank you in advance.
Have you tried closing the browser and just not coming back? That’ll do it, I’m sure. Otherwise, if your willpower is lacking… @MJ DeMarco can probably help block you?

I don’t get these kinds of posts… if you don’t like something, don’t do it. Why the need to announce it?

best of luck to you @OleksiyRybakov

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Have you tried closing the browser and just not coming back? That’ll do it, I’m sure. Otherwise, if your willpower is lacking… @MJ DeMarco can probably help block you?

I don’t get these kinds of posts… if you don’t like something, don’t do it. Why the need to announce it?

best of luck to you @OleksiyRybakov
A month ago I have tried closing my account, changing my password and my e-mail address and not coming back. But then after I read that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are underfinanced, I decided to post it here since they need a lot of help from the successful entrepreneurs over here as well. Maybe I should ask for help even more because this forum is best for those who won't take "no" for an answer.

Although I did not know my new password, by using my old password that I knew I managed to re-log into this forum and I started posting again. So it looks that my willpower is indeed not strong enough when it comes to staying abstinent from social media. Maybe it is strong enough for a month but not for five years. I have tried contacting @MJ DeMarco in person but it looks like starting a private conversation with MJ is impossible. This is why I decided to create a post that I want to be blocked in this forum. I don't like this kind of posts either and would keep them private as well.

Finally, it is not that I don't like writing in this forum. It's just that I shouldn't do what I like but what the market needs instead. Thank you @Antifragile for wishing me best of luck and best of luck to all of you as well!

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
I have reconsidered my last posts and realized that I had two limiting beliefs. First, there is no reason for me to believe or to write that I have no or not enough willpower. Second, there is no reason to believe that writing in a forum will distract me from execution significantly. Yes, there might be some distractions but lots of entrepreneurs still succeed and still utilize the forums for networking.

I would ask for help in the following way:
1. Which steps are you taking to become less impulsive when you fail?
2. How is it possible to get less distracted?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...